Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Well, I'm pretty sure that Nomura also did that just to make sure that nothing would be fatally spoiled. After all, what would be the use of outright spoiling who exactly all the Guardians are, right? To me, it symbolized all the people Sora must save. And yes, I know Xion wasn't in that group, but well, like I said, Nomura probably did that to keep things on the down low.

But well, let's see what happens! It won't take much longer now to see if the Keyblade Graveyard will make it or not! :D

I know, in fact it is really strange if he'll spoiled us this thing, but the list if you think about it, it fits damn well... Kairi is missing because as a Princess of Heart she is crucial to create a Keyblade of Heart (the only way to open the doors of the Kingdom Hearts after its appearence) so she might be caught (to increase the feeling of risk) or hiding (but I really don't think she would hide), Lea will be a darkness (he obtain the keyblade just after saving Sora from the Xehanort's piece of heart and I don't think he would be capable of destroying a piece of his heart, and Xehanort smiled in that scene) just like Xion that will be caught from Lea (who will lose control when Xehanort thinks it's the most suitable moment) and maybe others (like Isa) from the organization to become the thirteenth darkness (thirteenth because Terra will be a Guardian thanks to Key to Return Hearts)... doesn't it fits well?

P.s. of course Kairi will be caught from Lea and the organization with Xion

P.p.s. sorry for the OT, Connected

Edited by The Key of the Brain

I know, in fact it is really strange if he'll spoiled us this thing, but the list if you think about it, it fits damn well... Kairi is missing because as a Princess of Heart she is crucial to create a Keyblade of Heart (the only way to open the doors of the Kingdom Hearts after its appearence) so she might be caught (to increase the feeling of risk) or hiding (but I really don't think she would hide), Lea will be a darkness (he obtain the keyblade just after saving Sora from the Xehanort's piece of heart and I don't think he would be capable of destroying a piece of his heart, and Xehanort smiled in that scene) just like Xion that will be caught from Lea (who will lose control when Xehanort thinks it's the most suitable moment) and maybe others (like Isa) from the organization to become the thirteenth darkness (thirteenth because Terra will be a Guardian thanks to Key to Return Hearts)... doesn't it fits well?

P.s. of course Kairi will be caught from Lea and the organization with Xion

P.p.s. sorry for the OT, Connected

Well, that's the biggest mystery of all, and I for one, commend Nomura for keeping tight lipped about this crucial story detail! So the fact that we're still racking our brains over this is awesome, and I'm sure we'll be surprised by the end result when all is said and done!

I wonder if anyone over at Square will have anything to say about this leaked world list?

I've been thinking about this list recently. I'm about 95% think this is true based on circumstances. So if this is 100% true then we already know:

At least 2 more Disney worlds not yet revealed (though it is possible one of them is just for cut scenes since it has been for past games other than KH2 but it's highly possible it's playable, it would be cool to see more of it, the other one is more than likely playable) 

The other two are most likely original worlds (again, they might just be for cut scenes but I'm gonna assume they are playable, especially one of them we usually play in most of the games and we just saw a cut scene from it but so far no gameplay)

Most of this list was pretty predictable which makes me wonder how they plan on announcing them. 

I've been thinking about this list recently. I'm about 95% think this is true based on circumstances. So if this is 100% true then we already know:

At least 2 more Disney worlds not yet revealed (though it is possible one of them is just for cut scenes since it has been for past games other than KH2 but it's highly possible it's playable, it would be cool to see more of it, the other one is more than likely playable) 

The other two are most likely original worlds (again, they might just be for cut scenes but I'm gonna assume they are playable, especially one of them we usually play in most of the games and we just saw a cut scene from it but so far no gameplay)

Most of this list was pretty predictable which makes me wonder how they plan on announcing them. 

I'll be surprised if Dinsey Castle isn't playable in kh3. It was playable in kh2, so I think it may be safe to assume it may be playable in kh3 

I'll be surprised if Dinsey Castle isn't playable in kh3. It was playable in kh2, so I think it may be safe to assume it may be playable in kh3

And what if the town gets in as well? I’d love to play an extremely revamped Fruitball that utilizes Flowchain.