Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What's the best Holiday gift you've ever gotten?

What's the best Holiday gift you've ever gotten?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best Holiday gift you've ever gotten?

• Console
    • Phone
    • Snacks
    • Computer
    • Books
    • Vacation
    • Manga
    • Toys
    • TV
    • Figurines
    • Clothes
    • Movie tickets
    • Jewelry
    • Something else? Share below!

I decided to get myself a PS3 after long years of keeping a PS2 (fear not, we did not get rid of it). I mainly got a PS3 for the sake of playing 1.5 and 2.5, in which I got it for Christmas 2015. A year later, I got myself a PS4 and was able to get 1.5+2.5, then eventually Final Fantasy XV.

For me it was a figure I received a few years back. The reason was that my friends all put their money together to get it for me and I didn't particularly wished for it. My friend was rather attentive however and noticed that I really wanted it at a convention a few months prior and could not afford it.

Almost all presents from my family and friends are precious to me but I feel like the presents which show that people have been paying attention throughout the year and are a testament to how well they know you are always something special, especially when your friends collaborate to make a wish come true without the receiver ever voicing it.

Well, I think I can honestly say that I've always been happy with the presents I've gotten every year since I can remember, but the two most notable gifts that are the pinnacle of Christmas for me were Kingdom Hearts II and KH HD 2.5 ReMix!

Kingdom Hearts II was for Christmas 2006, and that's what started my love affair with this beautiful video game series! So it's a present I will always cherish!

2.5 was the best present of all time for me back in 2014! Sure, I got it the day it came out, not on Christmas exactly, but still, it was an early Christmas present, ya know? xD

But yes, I have been very happy and grateful for each and every present I've gotten throughout the years. :)

Edited by The Transcendent Key