Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

Logan Paul is a SICK MAN!

To be honest, I have no idea who he is and don't really want to indulge in that form of popular culture since I don't care about that kind of content. I don't really want to give them the satisfaction of googling it or making a huge deal out of it.

It is disrespectful and horrible, yes, but even negative press is the attention those kind of people want and I'm not really willing to provide that and react to it. It won't prevent them from posting such content again, more like it encourages them even more, and the authorities should deal with it.

Sometimes, a public outcry is necessary to prevent harm and make people aware of a terrible situation to change a fundamental type of behavior or system for the better. But in this case, I believe it will only serve to grant that person the negative fame he seeks.

I still can't fathom how a human being can see a corpse and get close to it and film it of all things.If I saw that,I'd run away for sure and probably would call the cops.I don't really mind his reactions when he saw the corpse(laughing and making jokes)because people react to death is many different ways and I kind of feel sorry for him a bit because he didn't have bad intentions when he did this,but at the same time,come on dude showing a corpse on Youtube...REALLY? This is what capitalism and greed does to people,he saw that as an opportunity to make money,he wanted the next big vlog that would make him tones of cash so bad that he didn't even realised that what he was doing was wrong,that's messed up.

Edited by Isaix

This is absolutely disgusting... I, and a lot of others know the effects and pain from losing a loved one from taking their own life, and it’s not easy. This just blows my mind.

I agree it’s horrible and highly inappropriate especially with Logan Paul’s audience, although honestly I’d like to point out I’ve seen far more discusting content on YouTube. Not saying what he did is okay, but there’s so much more content that is also on YouTube that needs to be taken down as well.

Now with Logan Paul laughing, I haven’t seen the whole video but he certainly seemed to be laughing out of shock. I don’t think he was laughing because he found it funny, but because he didn’t know how to react to a traumatic situation. As someone who as seen trauma and seen people react to trauma, people have different responses. Not saying this was okay at all, but I want to put that out there.

Logan Paul did firetruck up, but honestly I also kinda feel bad for him too. To me, even though he firetrucked up big time, I don’t think he did everything with full malicious intent. What he did was disrespectful, and he definitely deserves criticism in certain areas like taking pictures of the deceased, but there’s also instances where I think he just didn’t know what he was doing.

I agree it’s horrible and highly inappropriate especially with Logan Paul’s audience, although honestly I’d like to point out I’ve seen far more discusting content on YouTube. Not saying what he did is okay, but there’s so much more content that is also on YouTube that needs to be taken down as well.

Now with Logan Paul laughing, I haven’t seen the whole video but he certainly seemed to be laughing out of shock. I don’t think he was laughing because he found it funny, but because he didn’t know how to react to a traumatic situation. As someone who as seen trauma and seen people react to trauma, people have different responses. Not saying this was okay at all, but I want to put that out there.

Logan Paul did firetruck up, but honestly I also kinda feel bad for him too. To me, even though he firetrucked up big time, I don’t think he did everything with full malicious intent. What he did was disrespectful, and he definitely deserves criticism in certain areas like taking pictures of the deceased, but there’s also instances where I think he just didn’t know what he was doing.

Agree with you on the laughing part. It's a shock and everyone reacts differently. But I hated that he was more focused that the cameraman would get his reaction on camera.  

The most hated part of that video was, at the parking lot he saw kid with the age of 10. he's was like: Omg there are kids here and there is a dead body over there. Yet those kids were also his audience. (In the video you saw some kids run up to Logan because they know him). 

Anyways,  he says that kids shouldn't see a dead body yet he post it in his video, and even puts the body in his freaking thumbnail. 

Agree with you on the laughing part. It's a shock and everyone reacts differently. But I hated that he was more focused that the cameraman would get his reaction on camera.

The most hated part of that video was, at the parking lot he saw kid with the age of 10. he's was like: Omg there are kids here and there is a dead body over there. Yet those kids were also his audience. (In the video you saw some kids run up to Logan because they know him).

Anyways, he says that kids shouldn't see a dead body yet he post it in his video, and even puts the body in his freaking thumbnail.

Yeah, I think that’s the main problem with what he did. Again, not saying what he did was okay, but I think he honestly just uploaded the video in the heat of the moment (obviously he didn’t upload this right away, but he obviously didn’t give much thought before uploading it) that was where he messed up, and what led to his situation now.

I’m trying to think of this as if I was in his shoes and a content creator, so there’s that. Given the fact that his audience is mainly children, he really did mess up here.

Although I’d also like to point out there’s plenty of disturbing things on YouTube that is still up and even promoted towards children, that should be removed. (Luckily the infamous firetrucked up disney bootleg cartoons are removed now I believe) but I think YouTube should really get their act together and not make such things easily accessible towards children. I’ve seen so many firetrucked up shit just from YouTube alone.

I do understand where all the hate is coming from, but I kinda feel bad for him because people are saying a lot of negative things about him. (I can honestly relate) I've heard he apologized, but he STILL got some criticism because he mostly used "I" in his apology. What I'm trying to say his, don't give him more criticism than he needs. I hope he is able to move on from this situation. He should use this experience to learn to not make this mistake again. Yes, making that video made him look selfish and that's most likely the mistake he made and lack of respect. 

I do understand where all the hate is coming from, but I kinda feel bad for him because people are saying a lot of negative things about him. (I can honestly relate) I've heard he apologized, but he STILL got some criticism because he mostly used "I" in his apology. What I'm trying to say his, don't give him more criticism than he needs. I hope he is able to move on from this situation. He should use this experience to learn to not make this mistake again. Yes, making that video made him look selfish and that's most likely the mistake he made and lack of respect.

Yeah I don't think he deserves to lose his Youtube career for this mistake,he can(hopefully)learn from this and be more careful with the next videos he uploads.

I don't know Logan and what kind of videos he usually uploads,but I don't think he's a monster like some people seem to think he is.

Oh, I had heard about this at New Year's Eve! Some kids were talking to me about some guy who had gone to some suicide forest, and I thought they were just talking about some anime or a movie or something, but it turns out this is real...?  That's just messed up. O.O

Like, what kind of person would record a dead body and zoom in on it and laugh at that dead person, who was probably going through some depressive shit that prompted their suicide! I mean obviously, I don't condone a person taking their own life, but hey, that person didn't deserve what Logan Paul did to him. That's just indeed sick!

I swear, humanity can sometimes be a messed up species! O.O

I've heard about it yesterday and that's messed up. And I also heard he apologized and some of his Subs forgave him while others didn't. 

Although, what he did was really messed up, and he apologized (even though to some people that his apologies isn't enough), my opinion about apologies are: You can still forgive him regardless of his sick disrespectful acts. Forgiveness is the right thing, despite the situation of a person. Like, I would forgive his apology, but I still find his actions disrespectful and wrong. I don't really know the man, and after hearing of what he did, I don't want to get into his content. And I'm not even going to jump on the bandwagon and says some negative stuff to him. He has enough "hate" to deal with. Suicide and death shouldn't be laughed and joked about at all. It's wrong and he should've at least say something like: "I need to end the recording right now. I'll be right back." and recorded else where. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

FB_IMG_1514999134088.jpg

Oh Dank Memes Gang, you never let things slide, don't you?

So Youtube demonetizes anything they don't like, but they let this video be around for a while. Alright.

Logan Paul did make an apology video (Which really didn't help imo, he still did it), and the apology video was monetized.

Freaking what?

His fanbase will either rise (for the wrong reasons), or fall (for obvious reasons), only time will tell.

I am still mad at him because of what he did. I can't believe he did that to the person who commited suicide. It was so disgusting and disrespectful. His apology video is not enough, he also did many inappropriate things in Japan! Making obnoxious, stereotypical acts

(Like yelling and running in a Temple, throwing a Pokemon ball to random people)

He is just so stupid and impolite.

I am still mad at him because of what he did. I can't believe he did that to the person who commited suicide. It was so disgusting and disrespectful. His apology video is not enough, he also did many inappropriate things in Japan! Making obnoxious, stereotypical acts

(Like yelling and running in a Temple, throwing a Pokemon ball to random people)

He is just so stupid and impolite.

There are people in this world that don't have the moral backbone that we do. Logan happens to be one of those people who just ends up doing crazy things like this! I think this'll be something that marks him for the rest of his life, cuz I don't think people are gonna let him live that down, ya know?