Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jingilator

KH2 You know what grinds my gears about KH2?

You know what grinds my gears? The fact that you cant beat any of the data fights unless your level 99!!!

Cmon anyone would agree that the replica data Organization XIII boss fights are a PAIN to fight against.

They can be beat at any LV. (Videos of them being beat at LV1 do exist--some of them No Damage even.)

You just have to learn the fights for the most part (or how to cheese them if you don't have the patience for that).

You know what grinds my gears? The fact that you cant beat any of the data fights unless your level 99!!!

Cmon anyone would agree that the replica data Organization XIII boss fights are a PAIN to fight against.

The fights are difficult, but if you learn the fight and don't approach them with a simple "hit them until they die" mindset, you'll find that they aren't the absolute worst. Approach those fights like you would a dark souls one.

Dont you just love it when you forget to turn off auto limit for a boss fight.

The fights are difficult, but if you learn the fight and don't approach them with a simple "hit them until they die" mindset, you'll find that they aren't the absolute worst. Approach those fights like you would a dark souls one.

its easiest if donalds set on sora attack and goofy is on relentless attack and spam limits and have really strong armor that boosts defense. and have magic resistant rings, atleast one elixir and full drive.

Edited by dafamsid