Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What 2018 Anime are you excited for?

What 2018 Anime are you excited for?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What 2018 Anime are you excited for?

• My Hero Academia S3
    • Steins;Gate 0
    • Free! S3
    • Persona 5 the Animation
    • Citrus
    • Attack on Titan S3
    • Tokyo Ghoul:re
    • Food Wars S3
    • Gintama Silver Soul arc
    • The Seven Deadly Sins S2
    • KH is animu enough
    • Nothing new, just more of ongoing series
    • Another series? Share below!

The anime I'm most excited for this year are Season 3 of My Hero Academia and Attack On Titan! I've been following both series, and I'm totally caught up to speed, and I'm just waiting for the new seasons to air! There's also supposedly going to be a second season of Blood Lad airing this year, and if that's true, then I'm excited for that, since I just finished watching the first season today! That anime is funny as hell, and it doesn't deserve to be left with that cliffhanger of an ending!  And then there's also the second season of The Seven Deadly Sins and the third season of Tokyo Ghoul, but since I haven't watched the previous seasons of those anime, I'm going to watch them before getting to the new seasons! And there's countless other anime I've been meaning to watch! :D

I can't wait for season 3 of BNHA! But I'm also waiting on other series not on the list, like the season 3 for Ajin: Demi-Human (We haven't gotten a date yet but here's to hope)

Holy crud, Ajin! I'm still to begin Season 2! I gotta catch up! D:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes remake.  The original Legend of the Galactic Heroes series was the best anime I have ever seen, hands down.  The remake won't be able to come close to the original masterpiece, but I'm just glad to see the series return to the spotlight!

Not really excited for anything listed, I either have no interest in what is listed or I never seen it before. I do have some interest in Persona 5 the animation, but I still need to play the game first

There is a new anime I am excited for that’s announced for 2018. It’s the anime adaption of the manga Mahou Shoujo Site. It’s basically a horror manga about a creepy website that grants those with shitty lives a magic wand. This wand is super powerful but it drains the life of whoever use it. Also on the website, there’s a countdown to a particular date but no one knows what the countdown is for. Is it for nothing? The end of the world? It’s a really good read I recommend it.