Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ventus_

What World in Birth By Sleep do you want to be reimagined in KH3?

What World in Birth By Sleep do you want to be reimagined in KH3?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What World in Birth By Sleep do you want to be reimagined in KH3?

• The Land of Departure
    • Enchanted Dominion
    • Castle of Dreams
    • Dwarf Woodlands
    • Deep Space
    • Neverland
    • Disney Town
    • Radiant Garden
    • Mirage Arena
    • The Keyblade Graveyard
    • None of Them

Honestly, I think it's pretty much a given that the Keyblade Graveyard will show up in Kingdom Hearts III. It's already pretty much stated because it's called the one place the Xblade can be forged.

As for my vote, eh, I just decided to go with a weird one and pick Deep Space. :P

Edited by NemesisSP

Hey that’s not a bad idea. Wouldn’t it be Daybreak Town though?

I don’t want this argument to heat up again. It’s been shown through the end of Chi and Back Cover that Daybreak Town and the Keyblade Graveyard are two separate places.

Many of this options are in a way sure to make an appearance in KH3. I didn't pick Dwarf Woodlands or Enchanted Dominion since we had a taste of how these worlds could look in 0.2. Land of Departure and Keyblade Graveyard are way important to not be shown in KH3. The most plausible options are Deep Space and Neverland but I chose Radiant Garden instead since I have a something for that world that makes me long for it in KH3.

Since The Land Of Departure is already technically gonna be in KHIII cuz of Castle Oblivion, and since the final battle will probably be in the Keyblade Graveyard, I decided to vote for the Mirage Arena! Since Nomura has toyed with the possibility of multiplayer maybe making its way into Kingdom Hearts III, what better way to implement such a system than in the Mirage Arena? An improved and overhauled Mirage Arena would probably be pretty darn awesome to play through on the PS4, and maybe even add in Laguna, like he was originally intended to in Birth By Sleep!