Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheFVguy

Other Sqaure Enix characters appearing in future titles? Such as from manga and games.

So, I've been thinking, do you guys and gals believe it's possible that we might see more characters from other Square Enix franchises, aside from Final Fantasy and The World Ends With You? Like maybe we can have some characters from Dragon Quest or Chrono Trigger to show up. Heck, what about characters from Square's manga as well, such as Fullmetal Alchemist or Soul Eater.

Now I don't think there should be worlds we can visit based on these franchises, since I think we will only be visiting Disney and original worlds for now. But it would be a lot of fun to see these character show up out of nowhere, besides, the Final Fantasy characters didn't serve that much of importance to the story, they were simply a supporting cast and as way to excite Square Enix fans, at least that's how I see it.

Having cameos of Final Fantasy characters become a tradition in the series and I really hope we get to see more cameos in KH3, but I believe they could expand more than just characters from that series and add some from franchises we didn't even expect. I'm all for it, cause I love when games get crazy with their crossovers, but what do you guys and gals think?

Seeing the characters from the TV series SQEX in the KH series is possible since when KHDDD came out, Nomura declared that he had taken into consideration the characters of the TV series and games SQEX and Disney for a long time and said that they will appear in future chapters of KH (probably will be discussed in the next saga), however, did not rule out worlds based on those series (without considering FF) and then in KH3 had to appear the world of Gargoyle but then was discarded (this because they probably want to put the TV series and games in the next saga) ... although in KH3 there could probably be some invocations about a lost series of animated series SQEX and Disney

I'm all up for seeing other Square properties cross over into Kingdom Hearts! As someone who's played Chrono Trigger, believe me, I'd be very psyched as hell if Crono and the gang appeared in a future Kingdom Hearts title, and I'd like to see how a boss battle against Magus would go down!

And like you, I think that since Square has dominion over some manga/anime series, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility to perhaps someday indeed include Fullmetal Alchemist or Soul Eater! I'm sure Nomura would find a way for these franchises to fit within the Kingdom Hearts Universe!

Sion Barzahd from The Bouncer.

Aya Brea from Parasite Eve.

Hero from Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King.

Crono from Chrono Trigger.

Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Maka Albarn and Soul Eater Evans from Soul Eater.

Those are my top choices that i wish to see appear in future titles :].

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

I had an idea that the character Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist could appear as an ally to Maleficent, of course being a spy to another major villain. Heck, it would be cool to see many of these characters appearing in the tourneys at the Colosseum.