Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rhys0126

The wait is killing me and it's only January

I think it will be out September. KH unfortunately can't compete during the holiday rush, but no game certainly wants to release around it, so September seems right.

Take this time to broaden your horizons. Read a new book. Start a new TV series. Make new friends. Live life! :D

Something screams to me September for the release. Anyway on to the topic. I generally concentrate on other stuff such as original projects (books I'm writing), play the KH series (all of them), other videogames, live life, work, go to the gym, learn stuff, sketch, etc.

There's more in life than KH and while you live it the wait suddenly it's over without noticing. Right now for example:

There's the KH event at D23 Expo we're all waiting for and which will be held in February 10th. Still some days to go but for the most part I've been busy at work, so suddenly we're in the middle of January already! It will come sooner than I even thought and KHIII will be the same. Once we know the complete release date the wait will be less painful. Right now it hurts since you're waiting but you haven't set a limit, we're in the dark.

I actually find it kind of nice that we know it's coming but it's still not there. Apart from having countless other things to do and worry about in my life and nothing being able to compare to actually playing it eventually, I can't help but think it would be great to have the hype last a little longer.

During the last months prior to the release of 2.8, there was a lot of information and hype all around the place and I think that will be over once KH3 comes out. Of course KH is said to continue and all, but it might be a few months or even a year or two until we hear anything about the next title, except for KHUX progressing. And there was no real hype about the next game in the series until it was officially announced.

That's why I'd like to cherish that for awhile. See a few more reactions from fans when new trailers and other information roll around, play the games again in preparation, analyze new trailers and read a variery of theories based on them.

Of course it has been a long wait since the official announcement alone, but now that we're getting close there might be even more information to cause us hype and more frequent, too. It's a nice kind of excitement, although I can also understand people getting impatient.

I know what you mean! I'm somewhere down the middle when it comes to the wait. Since we're finally in the year of release, I'm content in waiting a few more months! Hell, I've waited 12 years for this game, a few extra months is nothing compared to twelve years! xD  But yeah, I'm just anxious and hyped as heck to get our next bit of news come D23 next month! I'm sure that after that, we'll keep getting a steady flow of information up until the game's release!

In the meantime, I have many things to keep me busy, such as anime, tv shows, cartoons, movies, video games, work, my social life, my family life and my hobbies keeping me busy! So really, it's going to be a good wait, though I'm dying in the inside to know the actual date the game is coming! X3

I actually find it kind of nice that we know it's coming but it's still not there. Apart from having countless other things to do and worry about in my life and nothing being able to compare to actually playing it eventually, I can't help but think it would be great to have the hype last a little longer.
During the last months prior to the release of 2.8, there was a lot of information and hype all around the place and I think that will be over once KH3 comes out. Of course KH is said to continue and all, but it might be a few months or even a year or two until we hear anything about the next title, except for KHUX progressing. And there was no real hype about the next game in the series until it was officially announced.

That's why I'd like to cherish that for awhile. See a few more reactions from fans when new trailers and other information roll around, play the games again in preparation, analyze new trailers and read a variery of theories based on them.

Of course it has been a long wait since the official announcement alone, but now that we're getting close there might be even more information to cause us hype and more frequent, too. It's a nice kind of excitement, although I can also understand people getting impatient.

I admire your resistance. You are a master of patience! Teach me your ways, sensei Merilly! *Bows in respect.*

Now that we actually know it's coming out this year, and most likely in November, it's really getting hard to wait. I know most of us have been waiting upwards of 13 years--for me only 9--but these final months are going to be terrible just knowing it's so close, yet so far. How do you guys manage the waiting? Also, what month do you think the game will release?

I've been playing the Kingdom Hearts series since the first game since the beginning. And I've been waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 since I finished Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue back in March 2017. And so far the wait hasn't been killing me. You see I can wait patiently for Kingdom Hearts 3 because one of the things that will keep me occupied for Kingdom Hearts 3 is to play very interesting games. So far I've been playing Persona 5 and I love it and right now I'm playing again on the New Game Plus. Plus, once I finish replaying Persona 5 I plan on playing all three Danganronpa games on my PS4. And after playing those three games I've plan on playing Pokemon Ultra Moon and I plan on buying Assassin's Creed Origins and Dissidia Final Fantasy NT for my PS4. So yeah I got a lot of games I plan on playing before the release of Kingdom Hearts 3. However if playing a lot games won't work for you then you can watch movies, hang out with your friends or find a cool job that keep you occupied for Kingdom Hearts 3? Oh and I predict that Kingdom Hearts 3 would come out in this September at best.

If you think the wait is bad now, wait until more trailers come out and then you’ll be wishing it was out now!

I’ve just been replaying the series right now, I’m doing it on normal then I’m going to go back and do them all on proud/critical, should help some time fly!

Yeah, the wait isn't too harsh for me because there are so many things coming out this year that I'm extremely excited for.

Incredibles 2, Infinity War, and a few other games I'm looking forward to. Now that we're no longer in a news drought I'm just doing the best to enjoy the ride while I can. I'm confident it will be worth it.

Nothing else matters, KINGDOM HEARTS III is love KINGDOM HEARTS III is life KINGDOM HEARTS III is perfection! while we sleep, wait and cry the Gods (Square Enix) are already playing it... We are not worty!

So yeah... Waiting takes forever but still better having a release year than none at all.

I've only been waiting for five years (since 2013) and the wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 hasn't really bothered me until January came around. Since it's finally 2018, I'm too excited to wait. I usually bide my time by drawing, writing, trying to get into other video games, anime, tv shows, manga, and webcomics. I was thinking of finally getting around to see what the hype for Final Fantasy VII is all about. 

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan