Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NihonScribe

Kingdom Hearts II Sora S.H.Figuarts figure releasing in the West on January 25, 2018; available for pre-order for $59.07

You'll want to get your hands on it. I got him for less than 60 through amiami back in November. Preordered him from there for 20% less than the regular price. Sh figuarts are amazing in quality and this is the best KH2 Sora figure you can get, hands down!

Here he is scaled next to KH3 Sora Bring Arts.

post-45320-0-44932400-1516522563_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hero of Winds

You'll want to get your hands on it. I got him for less than 60 through amiami back in November. Preordered him from there for 20% less than the regular price. Sh figuarts are amazing in quality and this is the best KH2 Sora figure you can get, hands down!

Here he is scaled next to KH3 Sora Bring Arts.

Oh wow! I seriously hope that the difference on both figurines' heights are intentional, cause if they were, it would surely indicate that we would notice the difference in Sora's height in KHIII compared to KHII similar to how we felt it back in KHII compared to KHI :D

Oh wow! I seriously hope that the difference on both figurines' heights are intentional, cause if they were, it would surely indicate that we would notice the difference in Sora's height in KHIII compared to KHII similar to how we felt it back in KHII compared to KHI :D

Unfortunately, I doubt Sora has actually grown much at all if he has. He still fits in his KH2 garment in 0.2 and that literally jumps directly into KH3. I believe the scale shown is just the difference between Bring Arts and Sh Figuarts. The latter is at least 6 inches and Bring Arts is about 6.5 inches. Which isn't much different, but it might just be the scale difference for the brands.

Bring Arts have a higher quality, especially in hair detail, but Sh Figuarts still has the best KH2 Sora.

Fun Fact: I got the Bring Arts Sora through trade ins at a GameStop.He cost $70.

Unfortunately, I doubt Sora has actually grown much at all if he has. He still fits in his KH2 garment in 0.2 and that literally jumps directly into KH3. I believe the scale shown is just the difference between Bring Arts and Sh Figuarts. The latter is at least 6 inches and Bring Arts is about 6.5 inches. Which isn't much different, but it might just be the scale difference for the brands.

Bring Arts have a higher quality, especially in hair detail, but Sh Figuarts still has the best KH2 Sora.

Fun Fact: I got the Bring Arts Sora through trade ins at a GameStop.He cost $70.

Oh I see, let's hope that we could at least feel the difference even if it weren't as much as the difference between the two figures. I already have my Guardian Form and it looks gorgeous and detailed :D

Oh I see, let's hope that we could at least feel the difference even if it weren't as much as the difference between the two figures. I already have my Guardian Form and it looks gorgeous and detailed :D

Man I wish I could get my hands on the forms. But I also probably have more than enough Soras(4).

Man I wish I could get my hands on the forms. But I also probably have more than enough Soras(4).

Lol Sora was already given so many figurines, I surely hope that we could get the chance to have Bring Arts for Ventus, Terra, Ephemera, Skuld and the Foretellers

​I think the other characters deserve to have their own figurines too, after all, the game is about the power of friendship and without those friends, Sora wouldn't have made it that far xD

Lol Sora was already given so many figurines, I surely hope that we could get the chance to have Bring Arts for Ventus, Terra, Ephemera, Skuld and the Foretellers

​I think the other characters deserve to have their own figurines too, after all, the game is about the power of friendship and without those friends, Sora wouldn't have made it that far xD

That's why it's exciting that Donald and Goofy have Sh Figuarts coming!

I want a new Kairi figure. Hopefully we can get a Sh figuarts KH2 Kairi and Bring Arts for whatever she looks like in KH3!

So I caved and got him. Very happy with my purchase. It's really cool to own a Sora in the classic KH2 outfit.

Love his expression and the sculpt of his face overall (the faces seem to be a hit or miss aspect when it comes to figures).