Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
FireStorm 162

KH2 Why the fangirls?

I've played the KH games and there's one question that ive always wondered...... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DEMYX FANGIRLS?!?!?!?!?!? Seriously, he's just so..... fail, i don't get why they like him so much. So fangirls, answer the question of the demyx fangirlness!!!!!!! ( i don't think there is a thread like this, so if there is, meh :P)

I'm definetly NOT a Demyx fangirl but I used to like his character, and it was not only because of his sitar power xD

It was basically because he was more cheerful than the rest of the Organization and I found his "failness" funny and cute somehow o.O But that was looong ago, hehe. And many of his fangirls have said they like him for the same reasons, along with that he looks good (I mean, Xigbar is funny too, but he hasn't got many fangirls because his old <.< Now he's my favourite character xD) so yeah, I think that are the main reasons why fangirls like him so much xP

WHY!?! well one he's really funny he has awsome hair great color of eye and his ctch phrase is awsome and so is his element

Demyx has a catch phrase...? o.o

...I'll never know why so many people like him. This is kinda sad, but when I first saw him, I thought he was a woman. >.< It was the face shape. What I do like to do is tease him, though. xD

Haha REALLY? x'D I thought Axel was a woman first time I saw him o.o it was the body and makeup thing around his eyes that tricked me xD But I think the first time I saw him was in a YT video singing some spice girl song so that could've been another reason I was fooled xP

I think his catch phrase is "they sent the wrong guy for this". i do not know why pplz like him, or zexion for that matter. neither one of them are that bad-ass. demyx is kind of a loser and zexion is an emo weirdo.

No his catch phrase is "RUN! RUN AWAY!" xD

And its doesn't seem too weird for there to be Demyx fangirls considering my best friend is a Xigbar/Xaldin/Axel/Reno... (this could go FOREVER!) fangirl, yes she is a Xigbar and Xaldin fangirl (she doesn't act that crazy about Axel or Reno or ect...) but she's a XIGBAR AND XALDIN FANGIRL! my friends are so weird XDDDD

WHY!?! well one he's really funny he has awsome hair great color of eye and his ctch phrase is awsome and so is his element

Are you sure you're not describing Axel, Axelfangirl?

Cause Sora killed him and they felt that Dem-Dem "didn't deserve it" or something, and find him "cute" since most men in the organization are pretty vicious fighters and stuff,and he hates fighting,he stand out a little