Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
AtemAteMyPocky

KHDays So, I may be mistaken, but..

Remember when Roxas fell asleep for a long time?

I'm pretty sure that the reason he fell asleep was because Sora was "awake",

and in Castle Oblivion, and Roxas and Sora can't both be "awake" at the same time, which is why Roxas fell asleep, and why he was active when Sora was in the pod.

But Kairi, in Kingdom Hearts II, lost her memory for awhile, but she was certainly "awake", but so was Namine. Was this something that they didn't think about when they came up with the storyline?

I hope you guys understand what I'm talking about when I say awake. ^^;

*Edit:

I mean, Sora was in Castle Oblivion, not Roxas, some of you are confused on that.

Roxas only fell asleep because namine started tearing apart sora's memeries and as she took them they wound up in roxas and xion but mosly roxas. it was too much so he passed out and was in a long slumber till sora fell asleep in the pod and thats when those memeries started to clear up a bit. so roxas didnt fall asleep because him and sora cant be up at the same time. But hey you tried at least you tried to make a theory or somthing.

Castle Oblivion. He went in Days.

He did. But I'm saying that they are talking about the situation of him sleeping when Sora is awake and awake when Sora is sleeping.

i thought that he got to close to Sora (this is for people who havent got BBS)

And Ventus

and thats why he fainted :/ i might be wrong but i dont know

That's the reason for why he fainted in Castle Oblivion, but it's not the reason why Roxas fell asleep for a long period sometime at the beginning of the game.

Remember when Roxas fell asleep for a long time?

I'm pretty sure that the reason he fell asleep was because Sora was "awake",

and in Castle Oblivion, and Roxas and Sora can't both be "awake" at the same time, which is why Roxas fell asleep, and why he was active when Sora was in the pod.

No, the reason Roxas fell asleep was because Namine had begun taking apart Sora's memories. Notice how it lasted approximately 25 days, the exact amount of time it took for Sora's adventure in CO.

But Kairi, in Kingdom Hearts II, lost her memory for awhile, but she was certainly "awake", but so was Namine. Was this something that they didn't think about when they came up with the storyline?

I hope you guys understand what I'm talking about when I say awake. ^^;

Namine doesn't lose her memories, but she's the one who caused the memory loss for everyone connected to Sora. Remember in Days, she mentioned that if Sora were to wake up without having his completed memories, he may return to find out he has been completely wiped from existence.

What do you mean when Roxas went to CO?

Roxas faindet because he has Ven's heart and was close to Ven. The heart was trying to escape, i think.

Because he was too close to both of his true selves, not just one. With each trying to claim dominance over Roxas, Ven for his heart, and Sora for his body and soul, it ended up overwhelming him.

Because he was too close to both of his true selves, not just one. With each trying to claim dominance over Roxas, Ven for his heart, and Sora for his body and soul, it ended up overwhelming him.

When you put it like that it sounds painful.

[/cringes]

It makes me feel bad for Roxas.

i never knew that sora was in C/O for SOO long it felt more like 3 days he was in theere not 80

Sora was fighting in CO for about 25 days

25 DAYS WITH OUT SLEEP, I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE O.O

The memories that Sora had been loosing because of Namine messing with them were going into Roxas and Xion.Roxas since he was his Nobody and Xion since she was created FROM his memories in first place and was regaining more.When Sora fell asleep and Namine started to take the memories appart and put them back together and in order,Roxas fell unconceous due that Namine started to extract the memories from him and back into Sora.

Atleast,that's what I understood and my opinion.

The cutscene from 358/2 Days while Axel and Roxas were in CO astounds me; I have also been curious of this, so if anyone knows where we can watch this scene in English then please provide a link in this thread.

Castle Oblivion. He went in Days.

He did. But I'm saying that they are talking about the situation of him sleeping when Sora is awake and awake when Sora is sleeping.

Exactly what I'm saying.

But Namine and Kairi were both awake at the same time, so I'm asking if having Namine and Kairi both awake was a mistake.