Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rhys0126

Will Kingdom Hearts 3 have 60 fps and upscaled 4K for PS4 Pro?

I’m wondering if they’ll do what they did with BBS 0.2 and make it 60 fps for people that have a PS4 Pro. I really hope they don’t but at the same time I hope they do. At the moment I can’t afford a Pro, but if I ever was able to it would be a nice addition. Do you guys think they’ll do it?

There is no reason they wouldn't at this point. If they weren't going to do it they wouldn't have 'teased' it with 0.2. I'm more worried it might not run too well on regular PS4, although they'll probably optimize it more than 0.2.

They'll try but there's no way KH3 is gonna run a stable 60 fps on the pro. I rather they give a locked 30 fps option because playing KH3 in an uncapped 60fps doesn't sound appealing.

I want a consistent framerate for my first playthrough

Edited by GroovingOnUp

There is no reason they wouldn't at this point. If they weren't going to do it they wouldn't have 'teased' it with 0.2. I'm more worried it might not run too well on regular PS4, although they'll probably optimize it more than 0.2.

Yeah I'm hoping for a PS4 Pro KH3 limited edition I don't really care if it will be only for Japan.

But FFXV was worldwide so the chance for KH3 is high.

you people are crazy. while 0.2 was a demo and will likely run better in kh3(i pray) the pro has no chance of hitting cap 60. it would likely be mid 40 and will likely dip to low 30 at stress points( thats worst case scenerio, i would say best case is those 2 numbers are 10 higher)as for 4k, i would assume that it would settle for 1800p. now could honestly be wrong but judging from 0.2 kh3 should be pretty stressful the system so i would not have you hopes up

To me, all that matters is that I can be able to play Kingdom Hearts III, and as such, I don't care if it's 60fps or not, I just want to play the game! As long as it doesn't lag or drop because of the whole work that goes into framerates, it's all good! Cuz I'm guessing that the more powerful the framerates are, the more the PS4 burns up in the process! 0.0