Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Finn and vigor

Vexen will be a Seeker of Darkness

One person that I believe will become a Seeker of Darkness in KH3 is indeed Vexen, the Chilly Academic. I know what your thinking. Vexen is now Even and not only that but he's at Radiant Garden. How does this make sense? Well lets discuss WHY he would be a SoD. Vexen in Xemnas's eyes was very loyal and trustworthy for the Organization as told in 358. So i think Xehanort would certainly be willing to bring him back as a vessel. Not only that but i believe the Riku replica will become a Xehanort as well and who but Vexen (his creator) could be the one watching over him? But how? He's at Radiant Garden as we speak. Well read what i just said again. "Vexen" will be a seeker of darkness. Not Even. Vexen. Let me explain. What if i told you that Vexen and Even (or in other words both the Nobody and the somebody) were both existing at the SAME time! Roxas and Sora is proof that this is possible as the 2 have existed at the Same time and place before. Not just that but i believe Vexen isn't the only one who got this treatment. Xigbar did as well. What I'm suggesting is that Braig (the one we see in Re:coded) is NOT the same person who we saw in DDD. The Xigbar we saw in DDD was the one who was time traveled into the future by young Xehanort. Braig in Re:coded is the one who was recompleted just the same as Lea and the others. Plus this would be a great opportunity for Braig to Conduct those "plans" of his. I believe this could open more doors for other potential SoD as well like Dilan (Xaldin) as he was number 3 in the organization so his Loyalty is most likely strong. If i had to guess what the true Organization group is gonna be though heres my full list: 1. Master Xehanort 2. Ansem. 3. Xemnas 4. Xigbar 5. Young Xehanort 6. Saix 7. Terra Xehanort 8. The Riku Replica 9. Luxord 10. Vexen 11. Xaldin 12. Ephemer or Skuld (if i explained why this would be longer than it was) 13. Vanitas.

What do you think though?

Why would Even and Vexen be existing at the same time? The Sora and Roxas case is something the series has actually shown to be extraordinary, and its extraordinariness was actually the main focus of an entire game. We have been given no reason to believe Vexen is somehow also extraordinary, as such all indicates Even and Vexen are the same person, unlike Sora and Roxas.

Simply being loyal to Xemnas is not enough to be fit as a vessel. We saw the scene where the original members of OrgXIII were in Radiant Garden and Xigbar asking YX who is a vessel, and we have seen that ONLY Isa is one. Vexen wasn't chosen by Young Xehanort, meaning he's not a vessel. He also doesn't have yellow eyes or pointy ears, even further debunking the possibility of him being a vessel.

Also, Xigbar in DDD and Braig in Re:coded aren't separate beings, they are the same. Xigbar has been restored to human as of DDD, and just keeps using the name Xigbar as a symbol of loyalty to Xehanort, and he wasn't time traveling. He only looks diferent in Re:coded because the 2.5 staff probably didn't have time to create a new model of him wearing his HB uniform, so they went the "lazy" route of using the BBS model. If you are somehow bugged about using a model of him younger, remember that in BBS nobody ages even with all those flashbacks showing stuff from 4 years before.

Why would Even and Vexen be existing at the same time? The Sora and Roxas case is something the series has actually shown to be extraordinary, and its extraordinariness was actually the main focus of an entire game. We have been given no reason to believe Vexen is somehow also extraordinary, as such all indicates Even and Vexen are the same person, unlike Sora and Roxas.

Simply being loyal to Xemnas is not enough to be fit as a vessel. We saw the scene where the original members of OrgXIII were in Radiant Garden and Xigbar asking YX who is a vessel, and we have seen that ONLY Isa is one. Vexen wasn't chosen by Young Xehanort, meaning he's not a vessel. He also doesn't have yellow eyes or pointy ears, even further debunking the possibility of him being a vessel.

Also, Xigbar in DDD and Braig in Re:coded aren't separate beings, they are the same. Xigbar has been restored to human as of DDD, and just keeps using the name Xigbar as a symbol of loyalty to Xehanort, and he wasn't time traveling. He only looks diferent in Re:coded because the 2.5 staff probably didn't have time to create a new model of him wearing his HB uniform, so they went the "lazy" route of using the BBS model. If you are somehow bugged about using a model of him younger, remember that in BBS nobody ages even with all those flashbacks showing stuff from 4 years before.

Was that confirmed though? As far as i know nothing says the Braig we see in Re:coded is the same person we see in DDD. And remember what i just said. Vexen will be a SoD, not Even. the person in radiant garden is the Somebody version. The person i believe will be a Xehanort is Vexen (the nobody) And was brought back due to time travel. The nobody and somebody may look the same but they are 2 totally different beings even though they are the exactly the same. Just like Lauriam and Marluxia. Lauriam is Lauriam. Lauriam is also Marluxia. 0-0 my god this series is confusing...............

But yeah i see what you mean. We'll just have to wait and see if KH3 proves this or not lol.

Fool. I don't think they can exist at the same time. For one, Vexen was killed off. That's how Even came back. Roxas was a special case. Roxas was never killed and Sora became a person without Roxas' death. Braig's heart was taken by Xehanort right after he came back as Braig. That's why he's Xigbar again. I disagree that the Nobodies are completely different people. 

Well, if we take this into a certain perspective, it could be pretty plausible. I mean, we already know that Sora and Roxas are a special case, but we could argue that Xehanort and Xemnas are also a special case, time travel aside, because in either aspect, we have the original form of the old man and his Nobody present at the same time, so who's to stay that this can't apply to other Nobodies? Since Vexen was the brains of the Organization and he was the one in charge of research, it would make sense for him to be a part of the new Organization, plus, as you said, he was always loyal to the Organization, and with Riku Replica probably being one of the Seekers, it all adds up! Nice theory, Finn!

Was that confirmed though? As far as i know nothing says the Braig we see in Re:coded is the same person we see in DDD. And remember what i just said. Vexen will be a SoD, not Even. the person in radiant garden is the Somebody version. The person i believe will be a Xehanort is Vexen (the nobody) And was brought back due to time travel. The nobody and somebody may look the same but they are 2 totally different beings even though they are the exactly the same. Just like Lauriam and Marluxia. Lauriam is Lauriam. Lauriam is also Marluxia. 0-0 my god this series is confusing...............

But yeah i see what you mean. We'll just have to wait and see if KH3 proves this or not lol.

Yes, it might appear that a nobody might have different characters than its somebody, but that doesn't make them separated whatsoever. Sora and Roxas aren't suppose to be the example of any other case, because Roxas was born within the heart of a princess of heart next to the heart of a guardian of light that were both within Sora, thus, their case is different and thus they can exist simultaneously. 

​You've been repeatedly saying that your theory focuses on Vexen to join the organization and not Even, well, here is the thing, as a normal life nature of Kingdom Hearts series, it's either the nobody exits or its somebody except in some special cases, and since Even was already there in Radiant Garden, then Vexen could never exist from the first place, because at the end of the day, even if they had different personalities and even if Even was Even and Vexen was Vexen, Vexen will be an inseparable part of Even and none could live separated with the other being around