Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

(I had this idea that a new kid named Ben who washed up on Destiny Islands 

and he doesn't remember where he came from)

(The Destiny Islands don't star in this version of Kingdom Hearts, this is a total reimaging of Kingdom Hearts and both its universe and storyline, we can figure something out regarding your character in some other way if you like.).

((I just want to point something out. I have no doubt that Land would be able to beat Raven anytime in the future, but right now even if Land was way more talented, Raven has more experience and HAS experienced many life or death situations before. So in this point in time I can't help but think it be a bit too unrealistic for Raven to lose the first battle. The second one, not really, third one, he has a chance, but the first without Land knowing his abilities? I don't think so. Soooo... Sorry bout this pal))

He shook his head in exasperation when he saw Sky jump in front of him yet again, he wasn't weak to be hurt from something like that, the kid was needlessly hurting himself. And listening to the taller boy continue ranting on and on made him wish that he was back at the landing pads drinking some soda... Just a little bit though, he would probably be arrested after all. Raven didn't react when the weird blade was pointed at him, but his grin faded away when the tall boys aimed his weapon at Sky instead.

"Scum." Raven disappeared from their sight, not because he moved at a ridiculous speed or some form of magic, it was simply a technique he learned that allowed him erase his presence. A technique that would be useless against masters, but against a brat, it was too easy. "You disgust me." Even though he was walking at a slow pace, directly towards the tall boy, he still couldn't see Raven at all. It was only until Raven crashed a fist straight into his gut, black veins throbbing underneath his gloves, and sent the boy stumbling back did he reappear back into view.

"Attacking someone without provocation... You attacked first, this is just self defense." Raven's golden eyes stared straight into the boy's own eyes before turning towards Sky with a smile on his face "Hey there champ," he lifted him up and dusted him off "I appreciate the sentiment, but I ain't going down from a strike like that. No need to get hurt like that." With that, he stepped back with Sky on his shoulder. "Now something tells me that you two have a story together. Why don't we talk for a moment, y'know, like real gents." Raven made sure to flash the boy his pearly white teeth "Oh, and uhh... maybe you could fix him a bit? He's kinda... Dead? No, umm... Passed out, yeahhhhh..."

Edited by LordAxel20

- Nallan Asad -

Nallan watched the two in the shadows of the passersby, identifying something unique about the two of them in the fact that they kept getting into trouble.  One flew skybound and commented about a giant heart, which perplexed her, having never heard of this statue before, but the other immediately knew what this was about and went along with him.  As much as it pained her to seemingly tail these innocent civilians, Nallan followed all the same.  Perhaps they were the clue she was seeking about the cult of Nobodies after all.

It was not until later did she realise that something different altogether was in store for the twosome.  A boy with an interesting sword attacked and provoked them.  Was this a member of the cult she was seeking?  What a unique weapon, and powerful as well, considering he shot a sword beam vertically and stunned the skateboarding one.  She had her hand on the hilt of her dagger again, but decided against rewinding time once she witnessed no wounds on Sky's body.  But what happened there?  How could an attack like that even happen and not cause damage?  Is it spiritual in nature?  And how did that other boy disappear and reappear?  Was it a Vanish spell?  She internally questioned this as she approached the battle, limbs loose but ready for action.

"I'd advise you to lay down your weapon, young man," she cried out, piercing charcoal eyes seeking out answers from the aggressive boy, whether he was still in sprint or not.  "Assaulting minors in a street is never fancy fare.  Typically I bring people like you down immediately, but because you are young I issue a warning.  Begone, or face my blade."

"...Gah...shut up...all of you..." said Land towards both Raven and Nallan, after suffering a quick defeat at the hands of the former, it was just then that another mysterious voice shouted out, saying "That's enough! Land!" said the voice, belonging to a young woman who identified the young man, as Land of whom in return identifies the young woman, as "...Sea." said Land.

Sea proceeded to take a deep breath and bow down in apology towards both Raven and Nallan, especially the former, saying to him the words "I am terribly, TERRIBLY sorry! for the way my fellow apprentice and friend was acting towards both you and the other younger person, you see, he didn't mean anything by it, its just in his nature to be like that, he's very rude and thinks of himself very highly, highly ARROGANT if you ask me, right Land?" said Sea, Land replied towards Sea "...Shut up, i don't need your help, or your protection, i was just testing out the newbie and from the looks of him, he ain't got much life in him left, heh." said Land, Sea proceeded to smack him across the face without warning, though he appeared unemotionally fazed, Sea lastly said towards Raven "...Please, may i look at him? i promise...i won't do any harm, he's brave, he stuck up for you twice without warning, even though he could have been badly hurt, you two must have been good friends for a long time if he was willing to go THIS far..." said Sea, talking about Sky and wondering about his relationship with Raven, not knowing that Sky and Raven had only met just today.

"Well, people seem to be popping out of the sky aren't they?" He looked at the two females that just came towards them, and might be say that they were some beautiful women as well. Though when the other girl - Sea? - started bowing and apologizing, Raven felt pretty awkward. It wasn't her fault so why was she bowing?

Raven tilted his head to the side in confusion "Umm... i kinda just met him, literally." Raven gave her a smile and patted her head "Anyway, why don't you calm down for a bit alright? It's not your fault so you don't have to feel bad for something you didn't do." His eyes glanced towards this so called Land for a moment before loudly whispering to the girl "Pretty girls like you shouldn't have to take the blame, the 'man' should be the one apologizing."

He sighed before gently offering Sky's body to the girl with a small frown on his face "Do you think you can fix him? I'm a bit worried for him... He's a good kid, it'd be a shame if something happens to him."

"W-wha!? ...ahem, a-anyways...yeah, i can help heal him, its nothing serious...all this idiot here did was knock him out with a "Light Blast", its the signature technique that we Keysword wielders use to fend off those with malicious intents, only those that are either good natured and good Hearted can use the Light Blast, its not something only Keysword wielders can use but anyways, what i'm trying to get at is that even though he's a hot headed and tempered idiot right here, Land basically has a good nature or good Heart...somewhere in there, you can't judge a book TOO MUCH by its cover." said Sea, at first she was taken aback by Raven's comment about being called beautiful but regardless, she continued talking about what mattered most and revealed that she can heal Sky whilst also revealing that Land was a sort of Anti Hero, despite his seeming villainous nature, he has to some extent buried deep within him at least some kindness, Land merely replies to this with a "...Tch!" upon hearing Sea call him a "good guy", even though he confronted both Sky and Raven the way that he did, at any rate, as for Sky, Sea begun healing him...

Inside Sky, he was falling deep, deep below into Darkness, it seemed that the Darkness itself was without end and just when it seemed all hope was lost for Sky, suddenly, he heard a voice and from that voice appeared a platform, it bore both Sky and his Keysword, the Way to the Dawn on it, as pictures, next to Sky's head were four empty circles, however, one was starting to be filled up with Light, slowly but surely, Sky had slowly opened his eyes to notice this before then landing on the platform and it was then that the voice spoke out to him once more, saying "...Do you seek power? or wisdom? maybe even courage? choose your choice and make your proclamation." said the voice, Sky didn't under at all what the voice had meant before suddenly, three giant pedestals surrounded Sky and on each one of them they had contained a different kind of weapon, on the pedestal containing the word power was a sword, on the pedestal containing the word wisdom was a rod and on the pedestal containing the word courage was a shield, it was from these three weapons that Sky had to choose for himself, he went up to the pedestal of courage and had chosen the shield, as his choice of weapon, the voice reappeared once more telling him the words "...You have signed the contract, now one last thing remains...what will you give up in equal exchange?" in other-words, Sky had to give up one of the other weapons' strength if he had wanted to receive his current weapon's strength, he proceeded to choose the sword to give up, as a power, believing that it only had the power to do harm rather then good, the voice seemed pleased with Sky's decisions and had proceeded to summon away the pedestals before showing one of the four empty circles surrounding Sky's face picture on the platform, revealing a picture of Raven's face, this was to symbolize that Sky had at least formed some sort of form of bond with Raven and seeing Raven's face on the platform made Sky smile a little, it was then however, that this was suddenly cut short by the appearance of a both strange and mysterious hooded man dressed in a all white coat, Sky had summoned his Keysword whilst wielding the shield he had chosen just moments ago alongside the Keysword, confronting the hooded figure, the figure spoke and had revealed that the voice from moments ago had actually belonged to this figure, this figure revealed its name, as simply the letter "X" and that X would serve to become Sky's guide during his forthcoming journey, what Sky understood from this was little to all unknown, he was just puzzled by the fact that someone else other then Sky himself was here in the Darkness, however, X corrected Sky, informing him that he was not lost in Darkness but rather Light and that he had yet to face the "true" Darkness that was yet to appear, just then, Sky felt an ominous presence behind him, he turned around and looked and suddenly saw the giant face of a mechanical like being with silver hair, pointy ears and golden eyes, Sky was shocked horrified by its appearance, as he then opened up his eyes back in the real World to discover the people surrounding him and that Sea herself especially was healing him.

Raven chuckled at Sea's reaction before turning towards Land and giving him a once over, then looked at this... 'Keysword' "Well... I don't exactly know what these keyswords are, but they seem pretty powerful." He looked back up at Land and grinned "Not to mention that you're pretty good with that darn thing, just don't attack anymore pedestrians alright? That'd be a bad idea." Raven then kneeled beside Sea to look at Sky "Thanks for helping him, though I just met him, this means a lot." He gave her a small smile before turning back to Sky

This scene reminded him of the time when he was used to be a mercenary, getting struck out of nowhere and just getting knocked out instantly. Honestly it sucked, but that's life. A few minutes passed and Raven can't help but ask "So... How long will this take?" But when those words left his mouth, Sky opened his eyes to look at them "Oh hey there sleepyhead," Raven had a grin as he rested his head on his right hand "how's your beauty sleep?"

"R-Raven...your...okay! i'm-i'm so...glad!" said Sky, suddenly waking up without warning and noticing Raven standing before him, Sky comically proceeds to ball his eyes out full of tears, happy that Raven survived the previous attacks made upon him and hug him without warning, also comically get snot all over Raven's shirt whilst hugging him, Land merely replies "...Seriously?" as he cannot believe what is going on right in front of him, Sea looks on appearing unfazed by everything but without anyone noticing, including herself for that matter, she starts to show a slight smile emitting from her mouth, showing that inside her Heart, she was both glad and happy that Sky was now healed and that he appeared more perky from what she could tell of him, this being the 1st time Sea has met Sky after all.

"Ewwwww" Raven tried to get Sky off him, but it seemed that somehow Sky's hug was just too powerful for him. "Sky! Let go! Your snot is ruining my favorite shirt!" He started to pry off Sky's hands and went to the corner looking at his clothes "Ehhh... That's disgusting." Raven took off his shirt but left his jacket on. But sadly the forgot about the black veins on his chest that seemed to throb painfully, and ended up showing it to those around him, including his tone figure and numerous scars, before he zipped up his jacket. Hiding it yet again.

{Fiona & Nyx: Lux City; Backalleys}

Fiona started awake in the back alley of a strange place. How long had she been out this time? What had Nyx done? There was no obvious destruction nearby, but that didn't mean much.

<Finally, you're awake.> Nyx's voice spoke into the young mage's mind. <I've been waiting for what feels like ages!>

"Where are we?" Fiona asked as she struggled up to her feet.

<I think this place is called Lux City.> The Witch responded. <You'll love it, Fi. Lots of new people. You might be able to find some new spells to try and get rid of me with, heh.>

Fiona gritted her teeth at the taunt from her "mind mate". No matter what she tried, she couldn't exorcise the Witch. Hades, some of the dark magic she had tried only seemed to make Nyx stronger.

"And how many of those people did you kill getting us here?" Fiona demanded, looking around for her stuff.

She found her pack and staff strangely right next to where she had woken up like they had been placed there rather than turned up by way of her recall enchantments on them.

<Ugh, none.> Nyx answered, sounding disappointed. <I had to get us here quickly, so there wasn't many opportunities for enjoying myself.>

This surprised the young mage. Nyx tended to be impulsive, just looking for her brand of "fun". That she was so focused on getting here without spreading a little misery was...concerning.

"This...about your old friend?" Fiona asked carefully.

<Well, you weren't doing anything about it.> The Witch said, a little venom in her voice. <If you had just done what I said, I wouldn't have had to take control.>

"Right." Fiona thought. "You're so considerate like that."

She picked up her staff and slung her pack on her back. It would seem Nyx had carefully brought these with her too. Was the Witch trying to be nice?

"So, where to?" Fiona asked, curious despite herself what Nyx was planning.

<Just start walking.> came the order. <I'll know it when you find it.>

{Malcolm: Lux City; Market}

Malcolm smiled to himself as he replayed the interview with the guards in his head. While he expected that some of the testimony was suspect and he would be looking into their employer closely when he was back on duty. But they did describe Raven and gave a direction he ran in. The fact that he was accompanied by what sounded like a younger teen worried Malcolm. He would need to proceed carefully to make sure the teen didn't get hurt if Raven turned violent.

As the detective entered the market place, he felt an old necklace around his neck pulse slightly. It had been a family heirloom, one that no one could decide whether it was magical or not. It had apparently felt something, but what? Continuing on, it didn't take long for Malcolm to come across a small group of young adults and teens. Three boys, two girls. While he absorbed details about the other four, Malcolm's attention focused on Raven, recognizing his lead. So, one of the teens was likely the one seen with Raven at the docks. And now there were more.

"Take it slow and easy." Malcolm thought, taking a few deep breaths.

He approached Sky, Land, Sea, Raven, and Nallan with a friendly smile.

"You alright?" He asked, looks at Sky. "Any problems?"

"!?!? S-sorry...i didn't mean to do that, honest." said Sky, upset that he revealed something that Raven didn't want to show off, Land scoffs at Sky and says to him "HA! now whose's going to want to be your friend huh!?" said Land, painfully mocking Sky before getting slapped across the face again by Sea, concerned for both Sky and Raven, wondering how this will affect their friendship...

"!?!? N-nothing! nothing at all officer!" said Sky, as he casually walked in front of Raven from Malcolm's view before whispering to Raven "...I'm sorry, i'm sorry for what i did to you just now, please...let me make this up to you, as my repentance." Sky then walked up to Malcolm and had said to him "...There's been trouble here in the plaza and i...i was the one who caused it, please, don't take it out on any of my friends here officer, i'm the one who caused trouble here, if someone has to been taken in, let it be me and me alone, they had nothing to do with it, please..." said Sky, getting on his hands and knees, begging Malcolm to overlook the others' involvement in what happened before Malcolm had arrived to the area, Land was silent for a moment upon seeing this but then spoke up and said the words "...Oi, officer, he's lying, he's not the one who caused trouble around here, i am...i'm the one you want, you let these guys go and i'll walk away with you gladly." said Land, shocking both Sky and Sea greatly, though the latter upon seeing Land's determination to avoid everyone else getting into trouble despite him being the one who started trouble in the first place started to smile a little, to see that some of the real Land started to appear on the surface.

"Ah, no, that's not..." For once in a long time Raven was flustered. He hadn't meant to guilt trip Sky, he was just over exaggerating, that's all! It's not that hard to clean his shirt. "I, uhh..." He turned his pleading eyes towards Sea, asking for help. But then, suddenly, this random officer came towards them, and Sky just took the blame even though he didn't do anything at all. Raven felt irritated at this and raised his voice "Now hold on a min-" but was caught off guard when Land took the blame instead. What was this sudden turn of events, Raven was confused with what was happening before deciding what to do.

Having made a decision, Raven lifted Sky from where he was kneeling and wrapped his arms around the two boys while sealing their mouths with his hands. He had a large grin on his face when he said "Well good afternoon officer! Don't mind us, we were simply enjoying ourselves with some, uhh... Physical activities! Yes, and Sky here simply tripped and hurt himself for a bit. But he's fine now so there's nothing wrong! Not at all, right girls?" Raven winked at Sea before turning back to the officer "So, uhh... No need to trouble yourself with us." A pair of golden orbs stared straight into the officer's eyes before Raven turned around, with Sky and Land still stuck in between his arms. "Well if you'll please excuse us for a moment!"

((Note, I'm not exactly saying that I'm trying to leave, it's more like Raven just wants to avoid getting in trouble with the cops and quickly backed away from him.))

"What are you doing? idiot, i'm trying to get you two out of this mess!" said Land after getting his mouth out from Raven's hand before whispering to him and Sky also doing the very same says to Raven "I don't want anyone getting into trouble on my behalf!" said Sky, Land replied towards Sky "Ugh, will you shut up already half-pint!? you're already making things worse!" said Land, Sea merely sighed at what was going on in front of both her and Nallan before proceeding to interrupt the two boys' argument by saying to the police officer Malcolm "...Here, this is a signed letter from the Keysword masters at the Distant Outskirts, us three apprentices must always hand out this letter to those with authority in other Worlds, please excuse the boys, they are just being idiots, as boys usually are." said Sea, as Land lastly says towards Sea the words "What was that Sea!? i'll-" said Land before deciding to click his mouth, knowing that Sea was trying to get everything under control.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

"Shhhh! Calm down boys, let Papa Raven work his magic." Raven grinned at the two before frowning when Sea handled the situation "...Or not." Raven actually pouted and poked Sea's cheeks "You stole my thunder." A beat "Thanks for the help. Though, just what are these 'Keysword' masters that they have something that can let them get away from the popo?" He decided to let the two out of his grasp before giving Sea his undivided attention. He had to say, he was curious about their weapons, so he decided maybe he could learn more about them?

"...First, let me talk with the officer here and i'll tell him, you and this other girl here all about them." said Sea, promising to tell everyone what are Keyswords exactly, normally Land would speak out against this but seeing that it was Sea doing the talking, he decided that he had no choice and sat back just listening to what she was going to say.

"I would appreciate that," Nallan commented back to Sea, her curiosity piqued about the mentioning of these Keyswords.  Though I might be more interested in information of the cult I am sniffing out, she internally continued, eyeing the other five around her.  If any one of them was able to provide her with intrigue about the cult of Nobodies she heard about, sticking around thus far was by far a win.  For now, she had to be patient and wait for the officer and the rest to complete their conversation.  She did not dare disrupt the line of conversation thus far, as it too might lead to better information.

Once or twice she glanced toward Land especially, and his unique weapon.  The Light Blast sounded quite powerful if used in the right situation, especially if it knocked the boy Sky out.  Perhaps she could get a sword like that sometime, whether by right of purchase . . . or by right of pillage, if she felt desirous enough for it.

((In times of stagnancy like this due to waiting on a player, the normal etiquette is to wait two or three days and move on to another character to interact with within the vicinity, though it is ultimately the choice of the original poster (IAKH1000) whether this can happen or not.  I would do so, though I run the risk of double posting, as I was the last to write.  If either of you, Axel or IAKH, would like to free this up, I would be happy to instigate some new conversation within the character roster.))