Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

KHUX Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Fan Event announced for California on April 15; Tetsuya Nomura and other team members to be in attendance

Square Enix has announced a Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] fan event will be held on April 15th in California. The event will be at House of Blues Anaheim. Kingdom Hearts Director Tetsuya Nomura along with Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Producer Hironori Okayama and several other development game members will be in attendance.

Tickets for the event will be on sale here starting on January 30th. Each ticket will cost $20 plus applicable service fees. There is a limited amount of tickets available.

Posted Image

UPDATE [Jan 30, 2018]: Tickets are now on sale. Click here to head to the ticket site.

UPDATE [Jan 31, 2018]: Everglow has provided an HD render of the Daybreak Town background used for the Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] fan event ticket site. You can view it below.

Posted Image

UPDATE [Mar 9, 2018]: Square Enix has updated the Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] site with new information for the Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] fan event next month in Anaheim, California. Click here to read more!

What do you guys think of this event? Will you be in attendance? Will Nomura announce more story developments during the event? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

I'm calling it now: This is where the "brand new Disney world that has yet to appear in the series" will be announced.

This event is really random and awesome. Not to be the party pooper here either, but "critically acclaimed"? lol says who?

I'm calling it now: This is where the "brand new Disney world that has yet to appear in the series" will be announced.

This event is really random and awesome. Not to be the party pooper here either, but "critically acclaimed"? lol says who?

I think you meant more the release date unless it will be at d23 expo.

I wish I could go but I have plans now for Disneyland Paris.

I think you meant more the release date unless it will be at d23 expo.

I wish I could go but I have plans now for Disneyland Paris.

No, I meant what I said. Back when the game was called Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Nomura said that season 2 (a.k.a. Union Cross) would introduce three worlds: Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, and a Disney World that has yet to debut in the series.

I doubt they'll discuss KH3 at this event that's suppose to focus on the mobile game. I would guess that D23 will reveal the season (Personal bet: Fall), E3 the month (September), and then the actual date sometime in the summer (September 24th).

No, I meant what I said. Back when the game was called Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Nomura said that season 2 (a.k.a. Union Cross) would introduce three worlds: Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, and a Disney World that has yet to debut in the series.

I doubt they'll discuss KH3 at this event that's suppose to focus on the mobile game. I would guess that D23 will reveal the season (Personal bet: Fall), E3 the month (September), and then the actual date sometime in the summer (September 24th).

Oh the new world for KHx that could be possible.

I go for Jungle Book.

Thanks for informing us about this, Leamax!

Ooh, a fan event for Union X!? That's so badass! Sadly, I won't be able to attend, given that I live over here in Puerto Rico, but I hope that anyone that's able to go ends up having a great, rocking time! And Nomura, of all people, shall attend! I smell something big is afoot, cuz having the creator of the Kingdom Hearts series in this fan event just screams something important happening! :D