Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
RikuFangirl2008

Phantom Aqua Battle (Beginner Mode)

It's pretty amazing how they were able to make such storyline boss fight into a strong, hard, painful type of optional boss xD
​The way she attackes from different angles similar to Ghost Drive command style, the way she uses her wind attack from Spell Weaver, and the way she blasts several blizzagas on your face, it keeps reminding me how difficult she were! 
​Anyways, congratulations for beating her! 
It's such a great and satisfying feeling to beat her after so many tries, and I am pretty sure that overtime, you will also be able to beat her on Critical Mode :)

​Her attacks aren't always predictable, but the secret of winning is to try ur best to interrupt her attacks whenever is possible and to prepare for ur next move before she even starts her's. As a small game that doesn't have different Decks or Abilities, it's kinda hard to give a better strategy, but here is my only tip for you, and I hope you could beat her on higher difficulties :D 

It's pretty amazing how they were able to make such storyline boss fight into a strong, hard, painful type of optional boss xD

​The way she attackes from different angles similar to Ghost Drive command style, the way she uses her wind attack from Spell Weaver, and the way she blasts several blizzagas on your face, it keeps reminding me how difficult she were! 

​Anyways, congratulations for beating her! 

It's such a great and satisfying feeling to beat her after so many tries, and I am pretty sure that overtime, you will also be able to beat her on Critical Mode :)

​Her attacks aren't always predictable, but the secret of winning is to try ur best to interrupt her attacks whenever is possible and to prepare for ur next move before she even starts her's. As a small game that doesn't have different Decks or Abilities, it's kinda hard to give a better strategy, but here is my only tip for you, and I hope you could beat her on higher difficulties :D

I haven't even battled Lingering Will yet, by me not having 1.5+2.5. But she's a whole lot worse than Lingering Remnant and the Mysterious Figure. When it comes to predicting her moves, I might have an idea when she's walking. Use Shocklock on her. But that would mean I would have to use an item to replenish the Focus Gauge. 

This is nothing yeah try the objectives do a spin and no damage this is not worth to do it.

I know. I'm just playing the game at my own pace when it comes to difficulty. And I wanted to get the Tiara and the "In the Mirror" objective. I'm realizing now that I've could've done the Spellweaver objective during the first three battles. And I know about the No Damage objective. It's going to be hard for me to do that objective. 

Nice job.

Thanks! :) 

Regarding the items, I wasn't sure if she embargoed me or the game did that, and just make you to use a number of items in this battle.

The game restricts you to three items per battle so that you're not consuming your entire inventory in a single fight.

It's there to simulate the limited items you could use in combat in KH1 and KH2 since it doesn't have the same inventory setup that those two games had.

The game restricts you to three items per battle so that you're not consuming your entire inventory in a single fight.

It's there to simulate the limited items you could use in combat in KH1 and KH2 since it doesn't have the same inventory setup that those two games had.

Ooh. Make sense. Thank you for clarifying that.