Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Video Kingdom Hearts III At D23 Expo Japan 2018: Hopes, Predictions And Hype!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, D23 is just days away, and we are on the verge of possibly getting insanely awesome Kingdom Hearts III news, and with the game coming out this year, excitement for this game is at an all time high! The wait is almost over, everyone! With that being said, I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, share with all of you my hopes, predictions and overall hype regarding what we might possibly get from D23, which is this weekend! Enjoy! :D

So everyone, are you all hyped? What are you all hoping we will see from this event? I'm hoping for something truly surprising! :D

I just hope they keep nothing exclusive to the people that show up to the event. It's the release year, so that would be very stupid to keep a trailer behind closed doors.

Now that that's out of the way, I think a new world announcement is very possible since apparently we'll know every world by the time the game releases. Treasure Planet is a likely candidate since it's the only other Roy Conli film that hasn't had any showcasing. And the themes of the film match very well with Kingdom Hearts! Another route they could take is just to confirm Monsters Inc. to get it out of the way. OR they could announce Frozen to get everyone hyped even more since it would be a dumb move to not put it in the game.

Personally these are not expectations, just possibilities of what we can see. I'm keeping my expectations at the bare minimum because with all the info that apparently the event won't be live-streamed and that it'll be behind closed doors... yeah, I don't know. I hope this won't turn out to be a D23 Japan 2015 repeat because boy was that a mess. On a positive note, let's just enjoy whatever the event has to offer! :D

Peace!

If we don't get a release date within the next two months were pretty much screwed till E3. Too be completely honest all i want is a official release date i want too go into Kh3 as blindy as possible i dont wanna hear any songs and since were getting even less worlds in 3 i definitely dont wanna see anymore. I also obviously don't wanna see any more story ect.

It would be smart too do the same any fan out there should go in as blind as possible. We have waited YEARS for this game and people wanna be spoiled and left with no surprises?

I want my release date and art cover and im shutting my Internet off lol..

I just hope they keep nothing exclusive to the people that show up to the event. It's the release year, so that would be very stupid to keep a trailer behind closed doors.

Now that that's out of the way, I think a new world announcement is very possible since apparently we'll know every world by the time the game releases. Treasure Planet is a likely candidate since it's the only other Roy Conli film that hasn't had any showcasing. And the themes of the film match very well with Kingdom Hearts! Another route they could take is just to confirm Monsters Inc. to get it out of the way. OR they could announce Frozen to get everyone hyped even more since it would be a dumb move to not put it in the game.

Personally these are not expectations, just possibilities of what we can see. I'm keeping my expectations at the bare minimum because with all the info that apparently the event won't be live-streamed and that it'll be behind closed doors... yeah, I don't know. I hope this won't turn out to be a D23 Japan 2015 repeat because boy was that a mess. On a positive note, let's just enjoy whatever the event has to offer! :D

Peace!

Yeah, I really hope the event is made public in the sense that information is not withheld from the world! Because if it's behind closed doors, I'm gonna cry! xD

Omg yesss, Treasure Planet! I swear, if this world is revealed, I'm going to go berserk with happiness! And it would be neat if we got some confirmation on whether or not Monsters Inc. will indeed be a world or not! Frozen is probably a likely candidate of making it into KHIII due to its huge popularity and whatnot!

I know what you mean about managing expectations, since the whole Premium Theater fiasco back in 2015 ended up being a topic of controversy among western fans due to the fact that the event was behind closed doors and everything, but I want to hope that this time, things will be different! Here's hoping we get as much info from D23 this weekend as possible! :D

Very nice video mate! I hope all your predictions come true!

Thanks, man, I appreciate it! And well, we won't have to wait any longer, this weekend is finally upon us, and Saturday can't come soon enough! :D

If we don't get a release date within the next two months were pretty much screwed till E3. Too be completely honest all i want is a official release date i want too go into Kh3 as blindy as possible i dont wanna hear any songs and since were getting even less worlds in 3 i definitely dont wanna see anymore. I also obviously don't wanna see any more story ect.

It would be smart too do the same any fan out there should go in as blind as possible. We have waited YEARS for this game and people wanna be spoiled and left with no surprises?

I want my release date and art cover and im shutting my Internet off lol..

Haha, yeah, I know what you mean. I have been waiting for the game ever since Kingdom Hearts II back in 2006, so I can understand not wanting to have anything spoiled and going into the game as blindly as possible, but to me, world reveals only add to the hype, and as long as there aren't any vital plot points spoiled in the trailers or interviews, I'm perfectly fine with what we are shown, if we get shown anything. I'm hoping for a release date as well, or at least a season. If it's a season, then we'll get a full release date at E3, most probably! :)

Lol, well, when KHIII nears release, we're all gonna have to make a mass exodus from anything internet related when it comes to KHIII, lest we be spoiled left and right, cuz I don't want anyone spoiling the game for me! xD

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, D23 is just days away, and we are on the verge of possibly getting insanely awesome Kingdom Hearts III news, and with the game coming out this year, excitement for this game is at an all time high! The wait is almost over, everyone! With that being said, I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, share with all of you my hopes, predictions and overall hype regarding what we might possibly get from D23, which is this weekend! Enjoy! :D

So everyone, are you all hyped? What are you all hoping we will see from this event? I'm hoping for something truly surprising! :D

I think there is going to be a mix of exclusive and things that are made public there. I think we're getting a Q3 release window at the end of the trailer or Fall. I think we're going to get more footage of the Tangled world and finally see Rapunzel and big hero 6 footage after two and a half years haha! And then a new world reveal of either Monsters Inc or Frozen. I'm leaning more towards Frozen now since the KH Twitter tweeted out 3 blue hearts. I think you'll get your wish of Treasure Planet but Roy Conli announces that at E3 since he announced Tangled at E3 2015, it makes the most sense for that continuity with casual fans.

I think there is going to be a mix of exclusive and things that are made public there. I think we're getting a Q3 release window at the end of the trailer or Fall. I think we're going to get more footage of the Tangled world and finally see Rapunzel and big hero 6 footage after two and a half years haha! And then a new world reveal of either Monsters Inc or Frozen. I'm leaning more towards Frozen now since the KH Twitter tweeted out 3 blue hearts. I think you'll get your wish of Treasure Planet but Roy Conli announces that at E3 since he announced Tangled at E3 2015, it makes the most sense for that continuity with casual fans.

Yeah, you may be onto something! As long as we get something from the event that's made public and not kept behind closed doors, we're good to go! It'd be amazing if we could finally get some footage on the Kingdom Of Corona and San Fransokyo, I've been dying to see how the locales of those worlds look like in action! And yeah, I also believe we could get a Q3 release window! It all depends!  

And yeah, Frozen is likely, but I want Treasure Planet! But it could be as you said, and maybe Roy Conli will leave that for E3! :O

Edited by The Transcendent Key