Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts Fan Event at D23 Expo Japan 2018

Leamax, thank you, and I thank everyone on the News Team who will be keeping us up to date with what happens over at D23! We shall all be anxiously and happily awaiting any epic news that comes out of the event!

Gahhh, I'm so excited! I can't believe we've already reached this moment! I'm getting a very strong good vibe that we're definitely in for a special treat! :D

my only hope is that they don't drop a release date with multiple editions and have the sale go on right after like they did FFXV. FFXV's initial preorders were so poorly handled, those UCEs just vanished in seconds... yet that was prly SE's best UCE to date. I am almost 99.9% sure theyre gonna release multiple editions of KH3 given the almost equal in length hype to FFXV that KH3 has had.

but this is all provided we even get a confirmed release date aside from "2018" lol

Man! Finally some more Tangled gameplay and Monsters Inc! So good!

That yoyo keyblade tranformation is epic :D

I expected some Big Hero 6 gameplay. I guess they are not done with it. Hope it will be at E3 with the release date.

I love the trailers!!! The theme song is quite refreshing (as it is using my favourite time signature) and I love it (both English and Japanese versions)!

Oh man, I can feel my mind turning mush from creating some delicious theories... yum.

We did it! We got our big trailers.

Can't stop replaying it again and again for now.

Thank you KH13 team so much for the constant updates and all of the effort you guys put into delivering news and information for us fans during this event and in general. You are appreciated <3

And they were fantastic! I can't wait to fight alongside them already! :')

Well, I'm pointing this out because I don't like Tangled. But, unfortunately, I probably might have to play that world to progress through the storyline, so KH3 will be a waste of money in my opinion, because they wasted the worlds with what I consider Disney's worse movies. They could have used the Black Cauldron! They could've used POTC: Dead Man's Chest! Heck, they could've even used the worlds from KH 3D: Dream Drop Distance, such as Tron Legacy, 3 Musketeers or The Hunchback of Notre Damme! But no! They decided to use Tangled & Monsters Inc. A bunch of preschool predates & chick flicks aren't KH World-worthy! They have to be childhood classics!