Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raxaimus

New Kingdom Hearts III world, Monsters, Inc. revealed at D23 Japan 2018

During the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event at D23 Japan 2018, Square Enix revealed a new world for Kingdom Hearts III. Monsters, Inc. assets were previously leaked, but the world is now confirmed to appear in Kingdom Hearts III. This news has been highly anticipated amongst the Kingdom Hearts community, and should be a welcome addition to the series in the upcoming title as a result.

L 5a7dd18037756

Kingdom Hearts III releases for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2018.

UPDATE [Feb 12, 2018]: According to @tashasounart, the Monsters Inc. world will have its own storyline. It's possible that this could be a retelling of Monsters Inc with the inclusion of Sora or it's completely separate from the movies.

What do you think of this news? Are you excited for Monsters Inc’s inclusion, or are you hesitant toward this reveal? Let us know in the comments! Also, be sure to follow our coverage article to keep up on everything related to D23 Expo Japan 2018 and the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event!

Click here to view the article

Hopefully Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, Marvel's The Avengers might be announced but i'm not holding much hope for them, instead, i'm hoping that both Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet get announced, who knows? we might see The Jungle Book after the announcement of Monsters, Inc. also, i'm hoping that they show us one of the real Organization XIII's new Xehanort members.

Thank you for informing us about this, Raxaimus!

Good God, I had been waiting to see this trailer since last night, but sine I had to work early today, I couldn't stay up late, so I had to sleep early! But then, after I got out of work today, I saw the trailers, and good God...I lost my mind! Never has the hype been any more real!!!! :D

Wow, so the leaks regarding Monsters Inc. were actually legit! But dang, it feels so good to have this world finally confirmed! Monstropolis looks amazing, and I love how adorably cute Boo is and how she calls Donald Mike Wazowski! xD

GODDDD, THE HYPE!!!