Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raxaimus

Two Kingdom Hearts III trailers relevealed at D23 Expo Japan 2018

Square Enix blessed us with those trailers. I was so excited to see Monsters Inc. confirmed as a world, some more Corona gameplay, Rapunzel and Flynn, Vanitas and Marluxia's return, Utada Hikaru's new song, Riku and Mickey's new designs and their little scene... it was just so awesome! The hype continues!

Edited by Hallowseve

Thank you for keeping us up to date on this, Raxaimus!

Good lord, these two trailers were beyond epic! As if the bar could not be raised higher, these two trailers basically broke the limits of said bar and have set even higher heights to what a Kingdom Hearts III trailer can be! God, I'm dying here!!!! THESE TRAILERS WERE BOTH FANTASTIC AND UNDENIABLY AND EPICALLY EPIC! I AM DYING HERE!!!! FJALSDJFALSKDJFALKDFJ EVERYTHING WAS BADASS, AND UTADA'S NEW SONG, OMG!!!!!

I think that the most amazing thing about these trailers is the return of Marluxia and Vanitas! Two of my favorite villains in Kingdom Hearts, both returning and turning out to be Seekers Of Darkness! I always hoped they'd be in the group, and they are!!! Gahhh, the hype! My bad bois are back! :D

KINGDOM HEARTS FANS, THE HYPE KEEPS BURNING, THE HYPE KEEPS BURNING ON!!!! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key