Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So.. any thoughts on Rikus broken Way to Dawn and or any replacements? That’s probably the thing that stuck out to me the most in the trailer.

Also “In case the other me needs it.”

Riku never technically lost his heart did he? It was still in his body, just controlled by Ansem SoD right?

I could be way off. What do you guys think he means/ what do you think of Riku having a nobody?

Maybe he meant it in a more symbolic way and he meant Terra since they are similar. OR perhaps some sort of connection to the foretellera if the reincarnation theory or something similar happens?

Also I’m posting this here cause I know some people don’t want even this much info.

Edited by TiggerBooth

So far, Riku doesn’t have a nobody cuz he didn’t lose his heart by dying. He was just possessed by Ansem in KHI and fell into the darkness while keeping his heart intact just like Master Aqua. Thus, I think he is referring to Riku Replica cuz it was hinted in KH3D that he would return.

But not sure if his return is going to be good or bad, he might join the organization and become a vessel but he might also be one of the victims that fell into the realm of darkness and Master Riku met him by coincidence.

Another thought I had in mind was Data Riku from Coded, but that’s just far from logical explanation

Edited by Master Keeper

"In case the other me needs it." 

Well, based on Riku's history in the series, the "other me" he's referring to has to be Repliku, and it would make sense! But this begs the question, will Repliku return as a Seeker Of Darkness and stick to Xehanort's side? Or will he be conflicted and try to seek out another path? Cuz that'd make sense, as he'd then find Riku's Way To The Dawn! 

Whatever happens though, that scene in Monstro in DDD definitely indicated that Repliku could return!

I don't like the the Replica Riku theory. I don't see any reason why he should return.

I think that Riku is finally let go his darkness side and stop walking the road to dawn. By this transition and fully committing to the light he loses the strength of his keyblade ''Way To Dawn''. Therefor he leave the Way To Dawn in the Realm of Darkness in case he ever falls back to the Darkness.

With the ''Other me'' I think he is referring to his Riku-Ansem form he choose to take. The first time we actually saw Way To Dawn was in his Ansem form.

Kingdom-Hearts-II-Riku-Ansem.jpg

I don't like the the Replica Riku theory. I don't see any reason why he should return.

I think that Riku is finally let go his darkness side and stop walking the road to dawn. By this transition and fully committing to the light he loses the strength of his keyblade ''Way To Dawn''. Therefor he leave the Way To Dawn in the Realm of Darkness in case he ever falls back to the Darkness.

With the ''Other me'' I think he is referring to his Riku-Ansem form he choose to take. The first time we actually saw Way To Dawn was in his Ansem form.

What if Riku-Ansem is aswell Replica Riku.

Riku Replica seems to be unfinished after re:com it is very possible.

repliku as i like to call him, had an unique "death" animation in chain of memories, maybe it's just me but it looked like he was just being swallowed by darkness, where as nobodies die with a very specific "vine" looking darkness engulfing them or other characters like eraqus that transforms into light particles.

my guess is that repliku just fell to exaustion and then got transported to the realm of darkness.

Edited by leander_rsr