Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

The Real Organization XIII-MAJOR SPOILERS.

There go the obvious members for sure, at least for me. Now I'm left wondering, will we have many different ages of xehanort? Terranort seems a guarantee. Maybe Larxene or Luxord? Or some more of the UX gang

I'm not that surprised by the reveal that Marluxia and Vanitas are also members of the real Organization XIII.  I'm still very happy that they are members though.  Now to start speculating on who the remaining members will be.  I think that they will be Terra-Xehanort, Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, and Riku Replica.  One of them might be Ventus, but as of right now, I don't think that Ventus will become one of them unless he becomes a part of Vanitas or something.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

I was thinking Replica Riku. 

Yeah but was that Riku in Monstro from Dream Drop Distance? or another Riku entirely? was he the original Riku from the original Kingdom Hearts that purposely gave into Darkness? i know that may seem stupid but considering Marluxia is a member of the Organization despite Xemnas previously stating that those without trust are not fit to join the Organization, Marluxia who was trying to overthrow the old Organization is now seen part of the new one so yeah, could this be Riku from when he gave his Heart to Darkness?

I'm not that surprised by the reveal that Marluxia and Vanitas are also members of the real Organization XIII.  I'm still very happy that they are members though.  Now to start speculating on who the remaining members will be.  I think that they will be Terra-Xehanort, Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, and Riku Replica.  One of them might be Ventus, but as of right now, I don't think that Ventus will become one of them unless he becomes a part of Vanitas or something.

I don't think Ventus will because remember, Vanitas said that he was trying to reclaim the lost part of his Heart, meaning Ventus, so if they wanted Ventus to be a member, why recruit Vanitas at all? either to boost the manpower perhaps or for another reason entirely but i think your right, Terra-Xehanort, the Riku Replica, Larxene, Luxord and Demyx are most likely to be the remaining members of the new Organization, Terra-Xehanort, the Riku Replica and Luxord are the most likely suspects, in the latter's case, i think its because of how he was loyal to the original Organization and of how he was one of the last three to be destroyed before fighting Xemnas and that out of those three, unlike both Xigbar and Saix, Luxord didn't bare any Xehanort traits.

There is one thing I'm confused about. In the translated trailer, Marluxia says he's "serving" the Organisation. Well this can mean that he's a member but the confusing part is his eyes. They are blue, not yellow. And I don't think this model is not finished, it looks done to me...

There is one thing I'm confused about. In the translated trailer, Marluxia says he's "serving" the Organisation. Well this can mean that he's a member but the confusing part is his eyes. They are blue, not yellow. And I don't think this model is not finished, it looks done to me...

The fact that he calls himself Marluxia and not Lauriam is suspect. It is necessary to understand if it is the human version or the Nobody torn from his time by Young Xehanort.

Edited by Kyon

I'm not that surprised by the reveal that Marluxia and Vanitas are also members of the real Organization XIII. I'm still very happy that they are members though. Now to start speculating on who the remaining members will be. I think that they will be Terra-Xehanort, Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, and Riku Replica. One of them might be Ventus, but as of right now, I don't think that Ventus will become one of them unless he becomes a part of Vanitas or something.

Young Xehanort has mentioned that there were candidates that weren’t worthy to join the organization either for being traitorous, too weak or simply distrustful

Larxene was traitorous

Demyx was too weak

Leaving Terranort, Riku Replica and Luxord to have the higher possibilities

Edited by Master Keeper

Marluxia was a traitor , too, though . Yet he's supposedly in the new Org. XIII. Unless he isn't .

Marluxia had a strong ambition and Xehanort likes the people with ambitions

To be honest, Marluxia has many hidden truths that we don’t know about, he unexpectedly was very strong for an 11th member in Castle Oblivion and having such powers would obviously make him dangerous and yet Xemnas didn’t do anything but sending him to the castle knowingly that he could be a threat

So it could be possible that the whole traitorous scenario was just a parade in front of the organization to reveal the traitorous versions of each one of them and thus Larxene was a victim

And it could be possible that Marluxia and Xehanort/Xemnas had their own private plans before the events of Chain of Memories because I find it an extraordinarily coincidence that Marluxia wanted to control Sora similar to how Master Xehanort wanted to control Sora and turn him into his own vessel in KH3D

It’s as if they had the same thought, which leads me to think that maybe Marluxia is way more loyal than what we truly see

But at the end they are theories and could turn into trash xD

Marluxia had a strong ambition and Xehanort likes the people with ambitions

To be honest, Marluxia has many hidden truths that we don’t know about, he unexpectedly was very strong for an 11th member in Castle Oblivion and having such powers would obviously make him dangerous and yet Xemnas didn’t do anything but sending him to the castle knowingly that he could be a threat

So it could be possible that the whole traitorous scenario was just a parade in front of the organization to reveal the traitorous versions of each one of them and thus Larxene was a victim

And it could be possible that Marluxia and Xehanort/Xemnas had their own private plans before the events of Chain of Memories because I find it an extraordinarily coincidence that Marluxia wanted to control Sora similar to how Master Xehanort wanted to control Sora and turn him into his own vessel in KH3D

It’s as if they had the same thought, which leads me to think that maybe Marluxia is way more loyal than what we truly see

But at the end they are theories and could turn into trash xD

Now that's a whole new perspective . But if Xemnas knew that Braig/Xigbar and co. recruited traitorous/weak members and wanted to eliminate the ones with the weak side , why recruit them in the first place ? Unless , just like Braig, Marluxia knew all about the bigger plan (13 SoD to plant Xehanort's heart in) before he was recruited . 

The fact that he calls himself Marluxia and not Lauriam is suspect. It is necessary to understand if it is the human version or the Nobody torn from his time by Young Xehanort.

It's definitely the nobody before he decided to turn against the organization. Notice how he says "the only organization", which means he doesn't know there are two different Org. 13.

The real Lauriam is out there waiting for KH4 to be released so that he can make his move lol.

It's definitely the nobody before he decided to turn against the organization. Notice how he says "the only organization", which means he doesn't know there are two different Org. 13.

Maybe he does know , though . Maybe Marluxia had always been aware of Xehanort's bigger plan like Braig . So by saying "the only organization" he might mean the true Organization which is the SoD Organization .

The real Lauriam is out there waiting for KH4 to be released so that he can make his move lol.

I shouldn't have laughed so hard at this xD

I don't think Marluxia was ever in Xemnas' inner circle like Xigbar and Saix were. Xemnas knew he was going to stage a coup which is why he sent away the untrustworthy members to Castle Oblivion. I don't think Xemnas would have done this if he considered him trustworthy enough to reveal the Organisation's true motive. So I understand that he wasn't in on anything, and ended up being his own downfall by attempting a powergrab. 

As for this current Marluxia we're seeing, it's possible that he is currently Xehanort's vessel and they didn't want to spoil it by giving him gold eyes for now. Or he has another agenda again independent from Xehanort. 

What does everyone think?

I think that you got the numbering wrong. If you pay attention to the chairs in KHDDD, you'll see that Xigbar is actually number IV, Saix is VII, and Young Xehanort is XII.

Personally, I believe Vanitas will be number V, because, well, letter "V".

I think that they will be Terra-Xehanort, Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, and Riku Replica.

Terra-Xehanort, the Riku Replica, Larxene, Luxord and Demyx are most likely to be the remaining members of the new Organization

The problem with Larxene, Luxord, and Demyx also being members of the new Organization, is that it would contradict what Xemnas said in KHDDD, that almost none of the original members were worthy vessels. If those three join, then HALF of the original Organization members were fitting vessels, and "almost none of it" being "half of it" makes no sense.

Furthermore, while they fit Nomura saying the new OrgXIII would have "familiar faces", it doesn't fit his claim that the remaining members would be "shocking" and "surprising" (I can't remember which of the words he actually used). If all the previous members are part of the new one, then it's not shocking or surprising, it's just lazy, and while it's true that Nomura foreshadows too much, to the point a lot of twists in the KH series weren't surprising for many, I can't remember him ever being lazy.

On the other hand, perhaps Marluxia ISN'T part of the new Organization. He doesn't have golden eyes, and he only says he "serve it". Perhaps he is something like Xion was in KHDays, a person who works for the Organization but is not deemed worthy of a rank.

Edited by G-SANtos

As for this current Marluxia we're seeing, it's possible that he is currently Xehanort's vessel and they didn't want to spoil it by giving him gold eyes for now. Or he has another agenda again independent from Xehanort. 

I think that you bring up a good point: Marluxia could have another agenda again independent from Xehanort.  In Back Cover, Gula told Ava that the traitor was "the one who bears the sigil".  We never find out who the traitor is in Back Cover, so that must mean that the traitor is going to be revealed in either Union Cross or Kingdom Hearts III.  I think that the traitor will be revealed in Kingdom Hearts III, mostly because "the one who bears the sigil" most likely means the Recusant's Sigil, which is associated with Organization XIII.  I think that Braig will end up being the traitor, but now, based on the fact that Marluxia has no yellow eyes and only says that he serves the real Organization XIII, it is possible that he might end up being the traitor.

The problem with Larxene, Luxord, and Demyx also being members of the new Organization, is that it would contradict what Xemnas said in KHDDD, that almost none of the original members were worthy vessels. If those three join, then HALF of the original Organization members were fitting vessels, and "almost none of it" being "half of it" makes no sense.

Well, Xemnas didn't say that almost none of the original members were worthy vessels.  He said that most of them were inadequate.  However, I do think that you do still bring up a good point because the word "most" implies that more than half (even if it is just one more) were inadequate.  However, as you pointed out, half of the original members would be members of the real Organization XIII if Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene are all members (actually, more than half if you don't count Xion as an original member).  I still think that it is possible that all four of them could be members, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if I am wrong.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

i was thinking that perhaps marluxia sought out to form his own organization separate to xehanort's, possibly even like what he did in CoM wherein he'll attempt to overthrow/oppose the latter, either way i'm sure it'll be an interesting turn of events!