Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

The Real Organization XIII-MAJOR SPOILERS.

Does anyone else think that Vanitas looks kind of ridiculous? If he were wearing just the coat it would be one thing but the helmet makes it seem like he's wearing his full body armor underneath. And why does he have the helmet again? We already know what he looks like. Unless he doesn't look like Sora anymore?

Does anyone else think that Vanitas looks kind of ridiculous? If he were wearing just the coat it would be one thing but the helmet makes it seem like he's wearing his full body armor underneath. And why does he have the helmet again? We already know what he looks like. Unless he doesn't look like Sora anymore?

it does look quite peculiar

It's definitely the nobody before he decided to turn against the organization. Notice how he says "the only organization", which means he doesn't know there are two different Org. 13.

And this is why looking at the original is important xD In the japanese dialogue:

-Sora: Get out, "former" Organization!

-Marluxia: "Former"? That's a way of saying it

-Sora: Because the "former" Organization members were the ones who controlled Nobodies. Oh! Could it be you are from the NEW Organization XIII?

-Marluxia: I am Marluxia of the New Organization XIII. I guess I should say it's been a while, Sora

-Sora: "It's been a while"? You know him?

-Marluxia: Even if you don't have the memories, I remember you very well

They especifically say NEW Organization XIII, so yeah, they perfectly know that and acknowledge it

Now that's a whole new perspective . But if Xemnas knew that Braig/Xigbar and co. recruited traitorous/weak members and wanted to eliminate the ones with the weak side , why recruit them in the first place ? Unless , just like Braig, Marluxia knew all about the bigger plan (13 SoD to plant Xehanort's heart in) before he was recruited .

Maybe Xemnas was aware of Xehanort’s plans, so he simply asked Xigbar to recruit Marluxia to go on with the parade of traitory and in order to earn Saix’s trust, he simply has sent Marluxia to Castle Oblivion in the excuse of getting rid of him by Sora but in deeper plans, Xemnas was sending him according to what Xehanort was planning. Xehanort’s plan could be that Marluxia would try to control Sora to become the 13 vessel Incase Riku’s and Roxas’s plans failed and at the same time to look for Ventus (who has a strong bond with Lauriam back in Union Cross)

We can’t forget that Xemnas tricked all the members by his fake plan of growing hearts from Kingdom Hearts and such acting wouldn’t be surprising from him.

Xehanort along with Xemnas, Xigbar and Marluxia faked all the scenario to try to gain both Sora and Ventus from the beginning

However, when Marluxia failed to control Sora, Ansem failed to control Riku and Xemnas failed to control Roxas/Xion, Master Xehanort decided to interfere by himself in the events of Dream Drop Distance which is why Young Xehanort was saying that Riku came to resistance to darkness while Roxas became too aware of himself and which is also why Sora was so close from being the 13 vessel similar to how Marluxia wanted to control him

Additionally, I find it truly suspicious for Marluxia to simply deflect from the organization because of their pointless ambition, such deflection has to have a bigger meaning than simply “not being interested”

You know what? I think it was the reincarnation of Xehanort as himself to splitting version of himself thoughout the entire world as the 13 Seekers of Darkness is called "The Real Organization XIII" so, here's the new member of the Real Organization XIII:

1.) Master Xehanort (as his future self)

2.) Lord Xemnas (as Terranort's Nobodies)

3.) Lord Ansem (as Terranort's Heartless)

4.) Braig (as Xigbar)

5.)

6.) Isa (as Saïx)

7.)

8.) Lauriam (as Marluxia)

9.)

10.) Vanitas

11.)

12.) Young Xehanort (as his past self)

13.)

So, the legend is true!

Ever since, Master Xehanort has put Ventus' heart and consumed the darkness to become Vanitas as his evil other half, while Vanitas and Ventus has been merged and become "Venitas". Then, Master Xehanort's heart has take over Terra's heart, Mind and body And become "Terranort". Unfortunately, Terranort has been splitting into 2 persons: Xehanort's Heartless named Lord Ansem and Xehanort's Nobodies named Lord Xemnas. So, Lord Ansem has been teleported the world to meet his past self, while all 6 Ansem's Apprentice has turned into the organization members, which it was defeated at the hands of Sora and Riku. And in the D23 Expo Japan 2018's trailer, Lauriam (as Marluxia) and Vanitas is back for the Real Organization XIII.

And that was the plot of the true story without Jumping to Conclusions and it was the great story with or without a happy ending.

You got that?

Maybe Xemnas was aware of Xehanort’s plans, so he simply asked Xigbar to recruit Marluxia to go on with the parade of traitory and in order to earn Saix’s trust, he simply has sent Marluxia to Castle Oblivion in the excuse of getting rid of him by Sora but in deeper plans, Xemnas was sending him according to what Xehanort was planning. Xehanort’s plan could be that Marluxia would try to control Sora to become the 13 vessel Incase Riku’s and Roxas’s plans failed and at the same time to look for Ventus (who has a strong bond with Lauriam back in Union Cross)

We can’t forget that Xemnas tricked all the members by his fake plan of growing hearts from Kingdom Hearts and such acting wouldn’t be surprising from him.

Xehanort along with Xemnas, Xigbar and Marluxia faked all the scenario to try to gain both Sora and Ventus from the beginning

However, when Marluxia failed to control Sora, Ansem failed to control Riku and Xemnas failed to control Roxas/Xion, Master Xehanort decided to interfere by himself in the events of Dream Drop Distance which is why Young Xehanort was saying that Riku came to resistance to darkness while Roxas became too aware of himself and which is also why Sora was so close from being the 13 vessel similar to how Marluxia wanted to control him

Additionally, I find it truly suspicious for Marluxia to simply deflect from the organization because of their pointless ambition, such deflection has to have a bigger meaning than simply “not being interested”

When you put it like that, I guess it makes sense xD

so seeing as vanitas is part of the true organization does that me the part of xheanort's heart he had was still within him when he returned to ven? perhaps even into sora?

or do you suppose it was destroyed when he was defeated?

Vanitas has a heart of pure darkness, so it could be possible that he doesn’t need Xehanort’s heart in order to fulfill the role within the Seekers of Darkness

Maybe the reason on why he is wearing the coat is because of the fact that he is hiding a new type of armor inside it? And it was meant to be a surprise for us to figure out while playing?

Personally, I find the coat to look awesome on him for a change instead of having him to appear with the same red armor again like many times in Birth by Sleep

Do you guys believe that some members could be completely new characters?

Considering that Nomura has mentioned that the faces of the Seekers of Darkness would be shocking, then yes I truly believe that some new members could actually make their appearance or at least different versions of previous unexpected characters

I have extremely high doubts that Marluxia is part of the new Organization. Dude tried to betray them from the beginning and even then was noted to be unworthy of a vessel. Now this is specifically noted this way, but in Dream Drop Distance, it was noted that they were able to find out that not all vessels were worthy thanks to Sora and Riku and I can only assume that is in reference to CoM rather than overall defeating these members. I could be wrong, namely due to the fact that Ienzo, Even, Dilan, Lea, and Aeleus all returned to their respective selves in Radiant Garden. But I just can't get behind Marluxia being in this new Organization when he was trying to betray the original to begin with.