Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

Exclusive "Making of Kingdom Hearts III" video was shown at the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event; includes footage of Tangled, emphasizes worlds in KH3 to...

The attendees of the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event at D23 Expo Japan 2018 were able to watch exclusive media from Kingdom Hearts III, featuring Tangled, Baymax, and the Toy Story world.

One such footage was a "Making of Kingdom Hearts III" video, which provided a glimpse into the Kingdom of Corona from Tangled. The castle town was shown; Rapunzel was seen walking, with her hair floating with the wind in a way that responded very well to the topography and physics of the world. There were many NPCs walking about, along with many elegant houses and shops, helping to portray the town in vivid detail comparable to the movie.

A picture was taken which shows Rapunzel admiring her braid, with a few NPCs and buildings in the background to bring out the atmosphere of the Kingdom.

IGN Japan reports the following:

Traveling in various Disney worlds is a real pleasure in the Kingdom Hearts series; in KHIII not only the fields where the action takes place are expanded, but there will be also an emphasis on the cities. The castle town of the world “Tangled” showed at the presentation was truly full of NPCs coming and going, along with a lot of elegant houses and shops. The illusion of being in a Disney world seems to be stronger than ever.

The world of Rapunzel has been announced since early development, but the reason why the gameplay video was not released was because it took a considerable amount of time to represent Rapunzel's long hair, nothing else. There have been few cases of putting such long-haired characters in the game so far, the treatment was tough and the hair was floating in the sky all the time. At the presentation, the video in which Rapunzel was walking was also released, the hair stretched in the wind, fell down where there are difference of levels, and responded to the topography very realistically.

Thanks to KH13 Staff Mio-chan for the translations!

Unfortunately, due to copyright concerns, we had to remove the gallery album from this article. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Watch the new Kingdom Hearts III trailers from D23 Expo Japan 2018 here, and don't forget to catch up with our coverage of the event here!

Click here to view the article

gallery_59331_2146_157108.jpg

This just looks beautiful can't wait to see the full version of it on release and best part also is NPC's, now lines like ''The people'' will make more sense:)

NPCs FTW!

For real, I'm really happy about those NPCs. Also, Rapunzel proves again that the Disney models are perfect.

RapunzelBraid_Hair.png

A couple observations since this is almost the exact same shot of Rapunzel:

1. In the game shot, her hair should be behind her like it is in the movie because it makes her body look real janky in the game shot haha. She's supposedly observing her braid but it looks more like she's staring at her butt/the ground haha.

2. Are her eyes brown in the game shot?? it's hard to tell but they sure don't look green like they are supposed to.

Nevertheless, she's my favorite Disney princess and I cannot wait for this

The attendees of the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event at D23 Expo Japan 2018 were able to watch exclusive media from Kingdom Hearts III, featuring Tangled, Baymax, and the Toy Story world.

One such footage was a "Making of Kingdom Hearts III" video, which provided a glimpse into the Kingdom of Corona from Tangled. The castle town was shown; Rapunzel was seen walking, with her hair floating with the wind in a way that responded very well to the topography and physics of the world. There were many NPCs walking about, along with many elegant houses and shops, helping to portray the town in vivid detail comparable to the movie.

A picture was taken which shows Rapunzel admiring her braid, with a few NPCs and buildings in the background to bring out the atmosphere of the Kingdom. You can see it below:

sml_gallery_59331_2146_157108.jpg

IGN Japan reports the following:

Thanks to KH13 Staff Mio-chan for the translations!

Watch the new Kingdom Hearts III trailers form D23 Expo Japan 2018 here, and don't forget to catch up with our coverage of the event here!

Click here to view the article

Yes! Finally now we see NPCs in Kingdom Hearts III now this is Great no more Empty Worlds now we can have NPCs Disney Characters in the Game this is best part of my day.

This is very exciting news that we're going to get npc's now. In past Kingdom Hearts games they always seem so empty it was just you Donald and Goofy and whatever Disney character following you there's never any other humans. Now I'm starting to realize why this game is taking so long not only does every World feel like it's own game but there adding so much to detail into the game. I mean ALOT!

The environments look gorgeous.

The world's are big and open and look fun as HECK to explore.

The game play is rich as heck we went from Kingdom Hearts 1 mashing X to so many different gameplay styles in Kingdom Hearts 3 it's crazy how far the series has come in terms of gameplay.

I absolutely can't wait to hear the music in this game when it comes to battle themes. I know we won't be disappointed in that department Kingdom Hearts has always delivered when it comes to music.

There's so much more I can gush about this game but sadly I'm going to have to calm down now and let this agonizing year pass by till we finally get are hands on this game. it's going to be the hardest year yet waiting for this game so in the meantime I'm going to take my mind off of Kingdom Hearts 3 and focus on other games that are coming closer cause the more I think about this game the more torturous it is. Us fans want to play this game SOOOO badly it really hurts hopefully we get a demo down the line that would ease the pain. A lil bit...

Edited by RuDoe Ry

exclusive media from Kingdom Hearts III

And there's the phrase that makes me sad. I'm starting to get tired of this, I know it's a big event and all and there has to be some incentive to going, but still...

Also, are we actually going to get more than 3 or 4 NPCs in a town?

And there's the phrase that makes me sad. I'm starting to get tired of this, I know it's a big event and all and there has to be some incentive to going, but still...

Also, are we actually going to get more than 3 or 4 NPCs in a town?

Attendees says the Kingdom was "full" of NPCs

Thanks for informing us about this, Aquaberry!

Wow, so in the more populated areas, we're finally going to get a bunch of NPC's! That's fantastic! Although honestly, I never really had a problem with the worlds how they were, but knowing that there will be more characters onscreen besides the story characters is just awesome to hear! It'll make the experience of playing the game more immersive, and seeing all the NPC's around and about will definitely warrant some exploring and wandering around! Gahhh, this is fantastic! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Uh, what's wrong with her feet? They're facing the camera as though she was facing forward, but her body and arms are clearly positioned as if she was facing the opposite direction. It's like when you intentionally twist an action figure's body to be facing opposite directions, it looks confusing. Is she supposed to be turning like she is in the original movie shot? Because if so, that dress isn't helping, the ripples aren't following her body's natural movement at all, it's like her lower half is just glued in place. I'm just so confused...