Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

How do you feel after todays KH3 showcase?

How do you feel after todays KH3 showcase?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel after todays KH3 showcase?

• So excited, aaaaahhh!
    • It was a nice surprise
    • Pretty good overall
    • Mike Wazowski.
    • I still gotta digest all the news
    • I expected more
    • I’m slightly worried
    • Eh, don’t care
    • I’ve yet to see it all
    • Something else? Share below!

Awesome stuff they showed off!  However, I wish they would give us a more specific release date instead of just "2018".  Doesn't need to be an exact date, I would even be glad with just "Fall 2018" or something closer.

Pretty good, nothing surprising because Monsters Inc. was leaked and Utadas involvement was half-confirmed before. A bit dissapointed we saw nothing about Baymax.

But the trailers gave me confidence that this will be a really good game what stands on its own and it shouldn't really be compared to KH1 or KH2. In my opinion KH3 aims to be something unique and not just "KH2 but better and more worlds" which is the best approach they can take.

I feel so hyped and overjoyed and really excited! We got a bunch of news and some nice new footage in the trailers that there’s no way I could’ve asked for more! Now, we wait for whatever new info comes our way :)

Edited by -Justin-

Awesome stuff they showed off!  However, I wish they would give us a more specific release date instead of just "2018".  Doesn't need to be an exact date, I would even be glad with just "Fall 2018" or something closer.

They said that in E3 2018, the release date for Kingdom Hearts 3 will be announced, so it is safe to say that the game would not come out in the next four months. From that, we can expect the game to come out some time in the last 6 months of the year.

My only complaint is that it seems like they’re really pushing for more Pixar worlds, which is fine? Idk, I just like the 90’s Disney movies because they feel more like Kingdom Hearts, but I won’t complain as long as they’re good. I really love Riku’s new outfit and the graphics in general also look amazing now. Also the new Utada song is pretty good

That was so excited and AWESOMENESS!!! And that was incredible!!

There's a new music of Kingdom Hearts 3's ending credits about "Don't Think Twice", instead of the classic theme music, "Simple and Clean" and "Sanctuary" and all thanks to the legendary Famous music, Utada Hikaru, while the opening scene of Kingdom Hearts 3.

And now, thanks to you, it was experience behind the scenes look at the final chapter of the Kingdom Hearts saga, Kingdom Hearts 3 as Work in progress thoughout the year-long. The story about a boy named Sora, who helped their friends to find the Legendary Keyblade wielders as the 7 Guardians of Light and he have the ultimate plan to stop Xehanort's Organization XIII as the 13 Seekers of Darkness for steal all 7 Princesses of Heart and Destroy all worlds for Good.

As of right now, there's another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 about reveal the release dates on "2018", Riku and King Mickey has a new outfits, new songs: "Don't Think Twice" from Utada Hikaru with all Music from "Kingdom Hearts Orchestra: World Tour" and reveal the names of the world: Big Hero 6 World (as San Franciscokyo), Toy Story World (as Andy's Playground), Monsters, Inc. World (as Monstropolis), Tangled World (as Kingdom of Corona), Mount Olympus (as Olympus Coliseum), Fantasia World (as Symphony of Sorcery/Mysterious Tower), Narnia World, Lilo and Stitch world, Avengers World, Xenosaga World (as the eternal circle of Zathurstra), Star Wars World with the return of the classic world area, like Destiny Islands, Dark World (as Realm of Darkness), Twilight Town, Keyblade Graveyard and Radiant Gardens. And furthermore, it was Kairi IS become the last Guardians of Light and She's got a new outfits, like Sora, Master Riku and King Mickey, since she's got a new keyblade wielders and so she's gonna trained with Lea and thanks to Merlin, Fairy Godmother and the 3 Good Fairies. And Vanitas and Lauriam (as Marluxia) IS became the members of the Real Organization XIII, even Larxene.

And most importantly, the circle is now complete as the final piece of the story of KINGDOM HEARTS will be unlocked the secrets.

So, I'll see you there in E3 2018 for this summer! Because I want to reveal the release dates on "2018", which is all we need is to exact the dates, only said "The Saga is Complete. August 2018" or IS IT getting closer to lead the way?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

My only complaint is that it seems like they’re really pushing for more Pixar worlds, which is fine? Idk, I just like the 90’s Disney movies because they feel more like Kingdom Hearts, but I won’t complain as long as they’re good. I really love Riku’s new outfit and the graphics in general also look amazing now. Also the new Utada song is pretty good

I am still a bit relucant to click on the video because the new song is something that I think I am going to wait for (though chances are high I will encounter it in some coming KH videos on the web) 

also jea riku looks nice, good to know that it seems its not so urgent to fight Xehanort if there is still time to go shopping and have your hair cut :P

I am still a bit relucant to click on the video because the new song is something that I think I am going to wait for (though chances are high I will encounter it in some coming KH videos on the web) 

also jea riku looks nice, good to know that it seems its not so urgent to fight Xehanort if there is still time to go shopping and have your hair cut :P

Well you could watch the video without sound xD Would work if it means that much to you. (Also the longer of the two trailers has no new music, just in case you are reluctant to watch that one too)