Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

Kingdom Hearts III last stage worlds to include incredible content; Giantland short-inspired minigame; rare Heartless capture system implemented

Wait, what? Am I understanding this correctly? One world will be the size of a whole game? o.O Because a world being the size of one of the worlds in the previous games wouldn't make sense, considering they decided to include fewer Disney worlds than in KH2 because they are massive now.

That would mean that KH3 could easily breach the 100 hour mark. Well, if that's the case, my friends and family can bid me farewell at least for a month.

Wait, what? Am I understanding this correctly? One world will be the size of a whole game? o.O Because a world being the size of one of the worlds in the previous games wouldn't make sense, considering they decided to include fewer Disney worlds than in KH2 because they are massive now.

That would mean that KH3 could easily breach the 100 hour mark. Well, if that's the case, my friends and family can bid me farewell at least for a month.

Yep! They actually say in the Playstation Access video "one whole new world is like one of the old games, that's how big these new worlds are going to be". Quite mindblowing :O

Yep! They actually say in the Playstation Access video "one whole new world is like one of the old games, that's how big these new worlds are going to be". Quite mindblowing :O

Yeah, and not to mention, KH3 is coming out at some point this year, this is going to be fun.

The size of one of the previous games huh? In that case, it must be one of the relatively "smaller" titles, like Days, Re:coded, or even Re:CoM to some extent. My first guess would have been Castle Oblivion, since technically speaking you spend a whole game exploring that place, but they described it as a "new world" so that might not be the case then. But the idea that it might actually breach the 100 hour barrier, as well as all of these other things being jam packed into it? Oh man, this is going to be heaven.

really curious about what this "incredible" something is. I wonder if, by him saying it's a "culmination of the past" that it actually has to do with Final Fantasy - maybe a Final Fantasy-esque world? I don't think we've actually gotten a world that is from any of the Final Fantasy games yet. But I feel like it's probably something "more incredible" than a world - or maybe I'm just overhyping it for myself lol

And random tangent, I was just thinking of secret bosses and was the link on Julius ever revealed? The image of the Giant reminded me of him lol

Edited by blue490246

The completions of the worlds has me puzzled 90% early worlds are done 60% to 70% middle are done but they wouldn't give us the last World percentages.... hmmmm DLC? Idk lol.

I think it's safe to say we won't see this game till September or more if anything's holding this game from a early 2018 release it's definitely the worlds. It all comes down too how fast the developers can get it done but again masterpieces can't be rushed but I guess very talented developers can still move fast.