Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
keybladeblue6

If you're a 2000s kid, this was your childhood

Yep, I remember Bodies, and OMG, the KHVids intro! Dang, I feel old! xD

I agree, drowning pool is a song i still remember fondly. Howeverx theres also some other good 2000's songs. Crawling, papercut, nsync, ext.

I feel ya. A lot of old 2000's songs were good.

One that's particularly nostalgic for me is "Arms Wide Open" by Creed! I used to sing that song a lot when I was a kid, and I think I had heard that song from an animated movie! The song also played a lot on the radio, and then, after many years, I had forgotten about the song, but then I remembered it last year or two years ago, but I couldn't remember the name of the song, only the rhythm and some of the lyrics. It slowly came back to me, and when I found the song again, I memorized the lyrics, and I find myself singing the song often, ya know?

One that's particularly nostalgic for me is "Arms Wide Open" by Creed! I used to sing that song a lot when I was a kid, and I think I had heard that song from an animated movie! The song also played a lot on the radio, and then, after many years, I had forgotten about the song, but then I remembered it last year or two years ago, but I couldn't remember the name of the song, only the rhythm and some of the lyrics. It slowly came back to me, and when I found the song again, I memorized the lyrics, and I find myself singing the song often, ya know?

Thats pretty neat!

Sign in to follow this