Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Power Jusho

What did you think about the new KH3 songs by Utada Hikaru?

What did you think about the new KH3 songs by Utada Hikaru?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think about the new KH3 songs by Utada Hikaru?

• Love 'em all!
    • I prefer "Oath"
    • I prefer "Don't Think Twice"
    • Not sure yet
    • I need to hear the full songs
    • There could be other mixes coming
    • I can't tell without the cinematics!
    • Something else? Share below!

i quite like don,t think twice. while it do love this, i am far more curious how they will handle the cinematic with a song like this(also people stop assuming its the credit version, you have no evidence,while possible i will continue to believe its the opening)

I'm liking what we've heard of both so far! I'll admit they're a bit different from what I'm used to with Simple & Clean and Sanctuary, but I'm confident they'll make it work and can't wait to hear the full song as well as see it implemented with cinematics in the game. :D

I am looking forward to the full songs when that time comes. It is beyond me how the opening will actually look since we have yet to see it. I will say the pace of the song sounds very "ending theme" esque. So, there's that and a remix, if they are to do one (which is most likely to happen). Regardless, the music sounded very emotional I can see it as a breaking point to make me cry at the end. Looking forward to see more updates of KHIII because this year is THE year man!

I didn't even know that they were different songs.  I thought that one was just the English translation.  They're both really good from what I've heard though.  They're both probably going to make me cry.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

Need to hear the full versions to build an ultimate opinion. So far I really like them and think they're quite emotional, but a bit too slow for the opening. So hopefully we'll get some nice upbeat remixes at some point ;)

I heard someone say that the version in the trailer could be the post final battle version and yes I would also like to hear the full song to see if there is some changing  mood but for now I think its a worthy sucessor of the previous songs

Edited by Dustin Lübbers