Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
PrinceNoctis

E3 2018: Kingdom Hearts III release date announcement is NOT confirmed

I mean I rarely ever take anything those guys say seriously anyway. And when Skyward did say that, I did feel a little skeptical. Guess that feeling paid off. Still, it does seem like a likely time and place to announce a release date, so I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up happening anyway. Sometimes people just make very good guesses, the world is weird like that.

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

Square said that they will announce all the dates for their major game for the year between april and the E3, so I'm sure that it will happen, we don't need a confirmation, but yes, it's important that we spread the word

Oh I forgot about that. So It’s very likely that the release date will be revealed at E3 (unless they reveal it before which I don’t expect to happen). Still, I don’t like it when misinformation is being spread. People should double check their sources before reporting news and if they made a mistake, they should at least try to correct it.

Oh I forgot about that. So It’s very likely that the release date will be revealed at E3 (unless they reveal it before which I don’t expect to happen). Still, I don’t like it when misinformation is being spread. People should double check their sources before reporting news and if they made a mistake, they should at least try to correct it.

I can't agree more!