Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iscreamer1

Sora fighting for the Galactic Empire

Um, that's asking for a bit much I think. Even if Star Wars was to be included in KH3, odds are more likely that Sora and co. would be on the side of Rebel Alliance, because they are the "good guys" of the series. Yeah the world of Star Wars is much more complex and political than a simple battle of "good vs evil", "light vs dark", but even if there are "nice guys" in the Empire, it is still poised as the evil force of the series. At best you could just hope for Sora being part of the rebellion but noticing the hardships that some of the Emperial subjects and foot soldiers have to deal with and that just motivates him to take down the Emperial bosses even more. Kingdom Hearts rarely diverts from the paths and patterns of the movies it sets foot in, and as complex as the series has gotten so far, at the end of the day it's still a very basic "good vs evil" story, and I don't see that really being challenged until after KH3 at least.

The only way I could see Sora serving the Empire is if he was outright totally convinced that they're the good guys, or if he's led to believe that the Rebels are the bad guys, ya know? But Sora isn't dumb, so he'd probably sense that something's way out of whack in the presence of Imperial Stormtroopers and whatnot.

It'd be curious to see how Sora and friends would fit into the Star Wars mythos, but that's a story I'd like to see for the next saga, ya know?

Given that the Empire is supposed to represent a certain....other empire in the real world.... that would be a really terrible idea. I really would not want to go into that territory.  It would be like working with Frollo in DDD. I'm already effy on them adding Star Wars in a KH game.

It's not like with BBS with Gantu who's more antagonistic than a straight up villain. The Empire are clearly terrible people.