Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What’s your favorite character design from the D23 trailers?

What’s your favorite character design from the D23 trailers?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What’s your favorite character design from the D23 trailers?

• Marluxia
    • Monsters Inc Sora (regular form)
    • Monsters Inc Sora (transformed)
    • Monsters Inc Goofy
    • Monsters Inc Donald
    • Boo
    • Sully
    • Mike Wazowski
    • Riku
    • Mickey
    • Ariel summon
    • The little I saw of Flynn & Rapunzel...does that count?
    • Updated models (Sora, Xemnas etc)
    • Another one? Share below!

I actually LOVE Riku's new look. This is showling how much Riku is continuing to develop as a character......that or maybe he just look like Noctis. Either way, this is making him becoming one of my top 5 favorite characters in Kingdom Hearts (it makes me wanna draw him y'all).

Another thing I thought was just awesome was Ariel as a summon. I'll be quite honest, the first time I watched the trailer, there was a split second when I thought it was Shiva before I realized it was Ariel (the shining water affects were gorgeous and the slo-mo shot was just spot on.....really felt like a movie honestly LOL).

Shout out goes to Sora's monster form. He looked weird but adorable. That alone makes it awesome xD

Riku and Mickey look sooooo gooood. I'm obsessed with their models. Not feeling Xemnas' updated model. I thought he looked fine before.  T.T

EDIT: On second thought I like Xemnas' new model better lol. I just think his lips looked better before, they're a little too thin now. 

Edited by PrinceNoctis

I really liked Riku's new look in the trailer.  At first I really disliked the haircut he received in DDD, but it seems to be a different style now (not to mention longer), and the clothing choice is much more Noctis Riku than it was DDD, in my opinion.  I look forward to seeing how he's developed as a character in KH3!

From the top of my head, I would go with Marluxia, since he's one of my favorite Organization characters, and one of my favorite villains in the series overall, but he still has the same attire we saw him with in CoM. Granted, he looks amazing, and probably one of the best looking characters in the game at the moment! But I think that my vote has to go to Vanitas! Honestly, I'm surprised he wasn't on the poll! He also happens to be another of my favorite villains!

Why Vanitas, you ask? Well, for one, the fact that he's wearing the Organization's cloak while also donning his mask made me fanboy like hell, and overall, I just love how intimidating he looks, and his Void Gear looks absolutely stunning! VANITAS FOR THE WIN! :D

Seriously though, I knew Vanitas would be a Seeker Of Darkness, as with Marluxia! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

That’s one sexy tree, yo.

go home  archimonde! (hopefully anybody got that reference)

Gotta go with Riku here. Was pleasantly surprised by his new outfit and it's actually the first time I really like Riku's design  xD

he look good in the first game than that loooong period with the black coat got the job done. than his final outfit in Kh2 looked really awful (it was the hair for me)

what I like about these designs is that they are a nice combination of evrything that existed before. I wonder what the final kairi looksl ike

go home  archimonde! (hopefully anybody got that reference)

he look good in the first game than that loooong period with the black coat got the job done. than his final outfit in Kh2 looked really awful (it was the hair for me)

what I like about these designs is that they are a nice combination of evrything that existed before. I wonder what the final kairi looksl ike

I didn’t like his design in the first one. He looked like a total asshole there xD And I hated the long hair, made him look too emo in my opinion.