Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AtemAteMyPocky

KHCoM Sora loosing his memory of CO..

So, if you beat it, then you should know that Sora, when he enters the pod, looses his memory of Castle Oblivion, Namine, and everything else.

By the end of Kingdom Hearts II, he still has not recovered any memory of Castle Oblivion. Does anyone else think he should have recovered his memory?

And if he did, what would he do?

No. Namine herself says that Sora has one of two choices: either regain his old memories, from before she started messing them up, or keep the memories from Castle Oblivion as well as the fakes that she implanted.

In Final Mix he does, during the Final Battle he tells Riku he has to Thank Namine.

Still, he doesn't remember the events that took place at CO. The only reason he knew that he had to thank Namine was because Jiminy found that message in his journal right after they woke up.

i also thought Namine said that the memories aren't lost forever, just forgotten. i am not sure if she is talking about Sora's old memories before he decided to regain them or after he decides that. i will search for the cutscene on youtube. [Edit] i did find a video about the whole memory loss thing. The links to the memories are still their he just needs to connect to those links. here is the video about it.

Skip to 7:10 or so.

since Sora lost his memories of CO , shouldn't he be a bit...confused? after he wakes he only takes down half the Organization in KH2 , shouldn't he be curious as to why he only saw 7 members in KH2 even though they're called Organization xiii?

Right in Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix he remebers who Namine' is. But not CO, I think he could if he wanted to. Because of at the end of COM she said that the memories of her and this castle will be lost in the darkness of Sora's heart. He wouldn't be able to go and pick them out whenever he wanted to. But I beat you he will remeber when he goes back there. To.... do something......

maybe he and riku must go there in 3D or KHIII and then he remembers i can see it for me riku and sora walks in the door pictures from CoM flashes(sora get flashback) and a big headech(or however that is spelled) and riku is like: SORA are u allright and sora says: yeah....i just remembered something important then he does he's regular smile and they see something(heartless or something) and have to battle

since Sora lost his memories of CO , shouldn't he be a bit...confused? after he wakes he only takes down half the Organization in KH2 , shouldn't he be curious as to why he only saw 7 members in KH2 even though they're called Organization xiii?

And the fact that some how he got journal entries of the members from Castle Oblivion, some of which he'd never met! Quite mysterious, and what also peaks my curiosity is as to when they took on the name Organization XIII, probably when Roxas joined, since he was the first to have a Keyblade and he is the thirteenth member, but I guess that is obvious, /facepalm at my self.

i think he will remember, especialy if he goes back to CO. namine said her self that hes just forgetting the memories, there not destroyed. so he'll probably remember it some time.

omg! if kh3 came out on the ds or 3ds or whatever, i could picture sora walking into CO and ,like with roxas in days, memories from com flashing on the bottom screen that are playing in his head.

but really, havent you ever remebered something youd forgoten that you forgot until you remembered? soras memories are not gone just forgoten. namine even said so! and shes a memorie witch, she would know. so why most of ya dobtin her?

Well, something has to trigger the memories for them to come back.

Agreed. Those memories aren't just going to surface out of nowhere. Something needs to cause it.

And how do you know he's going back to Castle Oblivion?

The Chamber of Awakening would be a pretty good reason for him to return.