Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yessie Maltese

~Drawing Request~ Feel Free to Ask a request :3

Ooh, beautiful drawings! Okay, I'll bite! Draw me KHIII attire Riku when you are able! And with his new Keyblade! :3

By the way, loving that Riku quote you have as your signature! Definitely one of my favorite quotes from the series!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Fool. Draw a chair with a can of Pepsi on it.

Umm ok sure? xD

Ooh, beautiful drawings! Okay, I'll bite! Draw me KHIII attire Riku when you are able! And with his new Keyblade! :3

By the way, loving that Riku quote you have as your signature! Definitely one of my favorite quotes from the series!

Oooh he's definitely good to go! :D

And thank you! :3

A drawing showing a clash between both Sora and Master Xehanort with Kairi looking up towards the clash, wondering how the clash will end, as she places her hand upon Heart holding her Wayfinder, praying for Sora's safety, you don't have to draw if you don't want to but if the idea appeals to you, please draw however you feel like.

A drawing showing a clash between both Sora and Master Xehanort with Kairi looking up towards the clash, wondering how the clash will end, as she places her hand upon Heart holding her Wayfinder, praying for Sora's safety, you don't have to draw if you don't want to but if the idea appeals to you, please draw however you feel like.

Sounds pretty interesting. :D accepted!

Alrighty. Here's Mickey! Tho Justin already know. xDkh3_mickey__request__by_yessiemaltese-dc

Currently working on Riku right now. owo

Nice, Mickey is looking awesome and cheerful, as he should be! Ooh, and I can't wait to see Riku! If your WIP is anything to go by, then the finished product shall be spectacular! Can't wait to see it! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Nice, Mickey is looking awesome and cheerful, as he should be! Ooh, and I can't wait to see Riku! If your WIP is anything to go by, then the finished product shall be spectacular! Can't wait to see it! :D

khiii_riku__request__by_yessiemaltese-dc it is done! :D

Glorious! Simply glorious and marvelous! Thank you so much Yessie, the hype is real! This Riku you drew is amazing! :D

Thank you! :3 This is probably the first time I draw Riku. Kinda proud how it turns out. And I realized that one of his arms looks shorter than the other. Lol xD

Thank you! :3 This is probably the first time I draw Riku. Kinda proud how it turns out. And I realized that one of his arms looks shorter than the other. Lol xD

No, thank you! :D And yes, I have to agree, this is an impressive result for being your first time drawing him! And actually, I didn't notice that about the arms! It actually isn't something that noticeable, since one of Riku's arms is bent holding the Keyblade, ya know?

No, thank you! :D And yes, I have to agree, this is an impressive result for being your first time drawing him! And actually, I didn't notice that about the arms! It actually isn't something that noticeable, since one of Riku's arms is bent holding the Keyblade, ya know?

I guess so. xD the pose was kinda supposed to be referenced to this. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/d/d9/Dissidia_Squall.png/revision/latest?cb=20101216073753

Ooh, that's Squall's Dissidia art render! I can see the similarities with the poses now! But yes, the drawing was awesome, thank you so much for making it! :D

Mickey's head is kind of huge in proportion tot he rest of his body.  It's not bad though.  Nice job on Riku by the way!

Yeah I was having a hard time drawing his whole body. It's been a long time since I last drew him so yeah. Lol xD And thank you! :3

I am curious.  Do you have trouble with drawing backgrounds?

Sometimes yeah. I usually color the background randomly and added some shapes and sometimes eased it a little bit. However I just posted this picture for someone on DA, as a request. get_ready_to_battle___request__by_yessie

This is probably the first time I drawn a background in somewhat full detail. xD