Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

could kingdom hearts 3 be at GDC 2018?

I know this is a silly, but I want to ask this anyways. 

To be honest, I don't expect it to showcase kingdom hearts 3 because the game isn't even out yet and plus The unchained x event in April is more likely to showcase the game then GDC

What do you guys think? 

Edited by Zeldablade7

What's stopping them from showcasing it? this is the release year of the game they have to Market it as much as they can.

not showing it would be pretty foolish.

but it seems that the games that are in the event are games that came out at least a year ago. For example, SE talked about final fantasy 15 there, a year after the game released 

but it seems that the games that are in the event are games that came out at least a year ago. For example, SE talked about final fantasy 15 there, a year after the game released

Didn't they say that Kingdom Hearts X Unchained was going to connect to Kingdom Hearts 3 in some sort of way? (Meaning online wise) or was that just a fever dream I had? they could definitely talk about that.

I definitely believe there's room to fit some Kingdom Hearts 3 in there somewhere.

Didn't they say that Kingdom Hearts X Unchained was going to connect to Kingdom Hearts 3 in some sort of way? (Meaning online wise) or was that just a fever dream I had? they could definitely talk about that.

I definitely believe there's room to fit some Kingdom Hearts 3 in there somewhere.

That's true. Unchained x will be connected to kingdom hearts 3, but will continue after kingdom hearts 3 releases. They definitely can talk about kingdom hearts 3 at the Unchained x event, but I'm not so sure about GDC. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

So, the legend is true!!! This GDC 2018 must be Kingdom Hearts 3's event for this year as showcases.

Because Kingdom Hearts: Unchained x(Chi) must be Connected to the story of Kingdom Hearts 3 as Kingdom Hearts' timeline.

And here's the timeline of the Kingdom Hearts story:

*Kingdom Hearts x(Chi): Back Cover

*Heart and Key (secret ending)

*Kingdom Hearts x(Chi), Kingdom Hearts: Unchained x (Chi) and Kingdom Hearts: Union x(Cross)

*A Dark Footsteps (secret ending)

*Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

*Blank Points: Part 1 (secret ending)

*Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep: -A Fragmentary Passage-

*Kingdom Hearts

*Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

*Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

*Kingdom Hearts 2

*Kingdom Hearts: Coded

*Signs of What's Next (secret ending)

*Destiny (secret ending)

*Blank Points: Part 2 (secret ending)

*Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

*Another Guardian of Light (secret ending)

*2.9: -The First Volume- (secret ending)

*Kingdom Hearts 3

And that was the PLOT of the true story without Jumping to Conclusions.

Right, Zeldablade7? And Happy Valentine's Day!