Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What Disney movie would make the best new musical world in KH?

What Disney movie would make the best new musical world in KH?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What Disney movie would make the best new musical world in KH?

• The Jungle Book
    • Moana
    • Frozen
    • Coco
    • The Princess and the Frog
    • Pocahontas
    • I hate you...
    • What's wrong with you?!
    • Please stop.
    • It's too early for this
    • Something else? Share below!

What’s wrong with you :P

I would love to see NO MUSICAL WORLD in Kingdom Hearts III, like literally, none :)

Instead, I would like to see a complete Frozen and Atlantica worlds to be explored like any other world, full of fights, important storyline and all.

The Jungle Book, Moana and The Princess and the Frog won’t fit as musical worlds whatsoever

Anyways, no musical worlds please :)

Again, none :)

Alice in Wonderland. I think it would fit well since the music is pretty dreamy and classic Disney. I think if there was another musical world that it should be music + action since Atlantica in KH2 was pretty boring. 

Thank you for including "Something Else" on the poll. The other options that didn't include worlds seemed too hurtful, so for the option I chose, I'll politely say no thanks, I'm not too particularly concerned for a musical world in Kingdom Hearts III. Granted, I have never had a problem with KHII Atlantica, as it provides a nice break from all the Heartless and Nobody slaying, and for that world, it clicked, ya know? But it's hard for me to imagine other worlds implementing the musical system, unless maybe the 100 Acre Wood could go this approach? I don't know, honestly.

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Da hell is wrong with you? I don't want another musical filler world in the Kingdom Hearts series. As I said before I don't hate Atlantica, I just hate that the world was wasted as a freaking filler world in KH2. As much as I love the songs but geez it was wasted.

The problem with Atlantica in Kh2 was that the whole world had no "KH essence" and contributed mothing to the story. If it had been a regular world like in KH1, people wouldn't hate in the world that much. So if I had to pick one I'd go with Frozen but with the musical numbers being really sequential like in the film, say you sava Anna before the party so she invites you to the party where Elsa is discovered about her powers, you get to play the Let it go musical number as a mini-game similar to Atlantica but doesn't affect you that much and then you return to the point where Anna leaves to look for Elsa and you obviously get along.

The problem with Atlantica in Kh2 was that the whole world had no "KH essence" and contributed mothing to the story. If it had been a regular world like in KH1, people wouldn't hate in the world that much. So if I had to pick one I'd go with Frozen but with the musical numbers being really sequential like in the film, say you sava Anna before the party so she invites you to the party where Elsa is discovered about her powers, you get to play the Let it go musical number as a mini-game similar to Atlantica but doesn't affect you that much and then you return to the point where Anna leaves to look for Elsa and you obviously get along.

If I may suggest something, maybe the mini game could be optional instead of mandatory like they were in KH2 with Atlantica.

I picked Coco. I have not seen the movie yet and I mostly because they most certainly should not do this.

I have a bizarre love/hate relationship with Atlantica in KH2. On one hand, it was a strange/bad idea that you have no idea who came up with it, on the other hand, it's so strange and unusual that it's hilarious and it's memorable, even in a bad way. It's so awkward that I can't help but enjoy it. I don't see how they can recreate that magical feeling of "What game am I playing?" again with another musical world. It should stay as a one time thing that was weird.

If I may suggest something, maybe the mini game could be optional instead of mandatory like they were in KH2 with Atlantica.

Even if it was mandatory it wouldn't feel that bad IMO! I mean I didn't mean for Atlantica to be musical and all but it did felt different from the rest of the game as it was not playable in a way. Also how many musical numbers can we have? 3 or 4 at much? It wouldn't bother me as long as the world keeps the KH feel.

Even if it was mandatory it wouldn't feel that bad IMO! I mean I didn't mean for Atlantica to be musical and all but it did felt different from the rest of the game as it was not playable in a way. Also how many musical numbers can we have? 3 or 4 at much? It wouldn't bother me as long as the world keeps the KH feel.

Yeah, I think that too many musical numbers would take away from the plot of the actual Disney world and Sora's involvement in it.