Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axels the best

what world do you think/hope for e3

Frozen announcement, detailed gameplay in both Monsters Inc and Big Hero 6 worlds

And of course some distractive gameplay of Olympus Coliseum and Tangled as they always do

Frozen is considered to be one of the most famous Disney movies of all time and it would fit to be announced in the most common Video gaming event of all time, E3. Such move would bring so many advantages to KHIII’s future

Brave, Treasure Planet or Atlantis. Pocahontas as well <3

treasure planet would be me deepest wish but I dont see it happening given that disney even somewhat trys to bury that movie for whatever reason

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

I think we'll see one other Disney world and San Fransokyo. That's it though. I personally wanna see Treasure Planet the most.

The reason I believe we only have maybe one or two more big world reveals is because out of the 12 worlds in KH2, 9 of them were Disney and Nomura said this would have less Disney worlds than KH2. So KH3 will have about 7 or 8 Disney worlds tops.

treasure planet would be me deepest wish but I dont see it happening given that disney even somewhat trys to bury that movie for whatever reason

They didn't even want to see it succeed to be honest. They put it out up against a Harry Potter film and The Santa Clause 2.

This is what i think what will happen

• Frozen and Wreck it Ralph get revealed (remember Wreck it Ralph got its trailer revealed at E3 2012.)  Frozen has waited long enough to get revealed, and e3 is the time.
  • We will finally see Big Hero 6 gameplay. Probably against the Heartless Baymax.
  • Frozen and Wreck it Ralph will have cutscene and gameplay shown.
  • Saix will be in Frozen, Xigbar in Wreck it Ralph, and Ansem Seeker of Darkness in Big Hero 6.
  • All three worlds will show keyblade transformations and character limits.

I think we'll see one other Disney world and San Fransokyo. That's it though. I personally wanna see Treasure Planet the most.

The reason I believe we only have maybe one or two more big world reveals is because out of the 12 worlds in KH2, 9 of them were Disney and Nomura said this would have less Disney worlds than KH2. So KH3 will have about 7 or 8 Disney worlds tops.

There were 12 Disney worlds in KH2. And three original.

Worlds I think we'll see in E3 will probably be Arendelle (Frozen) and maybe even Game Central Station! (Wreck-It-Ralph)

Worlds I would hope to see are Treasure Planet and Atlantis! Yes, I know I've said this a gagillion times, but I'll never be tired of wishing for these two unfairly underrated beauties to appear in Kingdom Hearts III! D:

Atantis would be cool, or another cool disney 2d movie!! but to be honest I just want more footage of the Tangled world, I like that forest a lot, also more disney characters cutscenes would be fantastic!! A part of me thinks that KH3 It's still very early in development in terms of in game cutscenes, past KH games shows more cutscenes at this point of development.

Atantis would be cool, or another cool disney 2d movie!! but to be honest I just want more footage of the Tangled world, I like that forest a lot, also more disney characters cutscenes would be fantastic!! A part of me thinks that KH3 It's still very early in development in terms of in game cutscenes, past KH games shows more cutscenes at this point of development.

If we don't get Treasure Planet as a world for KH3 then it's fine maybe Atlantis: The Lost Empire has some Potential chance to be In Kingdom Hearts III cause this and Treasure Planet, Jungle Book and Wreck-it-Ralph are the most Popular Demands for Kingdom Hearts III.