Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KingdomHeartsZYX

What do you expect from the KHUx fan event?

KHUx Fan Event!!  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What news do you expect from the KHUX Fan Event in April?

• A New World
    • More story quests
    • More medals
    • New Gameplay Mode
    • New characters
    • Merchandise
    • VIP Goodies for Attendees
    • A KH3 tease
    • Something else? Share below!!

I’m really expecting a new world announcement, since we still haven’t seen that new world that’s never been in the series yet. Also, we’ll probably get more info on how KHIII and UX will link together!

Well, I expect pretty much everything that was mentioned in this poll, but one of the biggest things that I'm sure will be touched upon will be the new world that Nomura had mentioned that would debut in Union X, a world never before seen in the KH series before! So I'm definitely curious about that!

But yeah, I think that we'll get a major story update as well, in addition to new medals commemorating the event, a new gameplay mode, new characters that expand upon the story of UX, some new merch like phone cases or something of the like, and definitely some VIP goodies for the attendees!

And since we're talking about this, I think it's pretty certain that we'll also get a tease of Kingdom Hearts III, be it a small development update or a full blown world reveal! :D

There's the basic stuff like new medals, gameplay, story updates, etc. I mean, it is cool to get a new world for Union Cross. But let's all be real: there has to be some sort of KH3 tease somewhere in the mix. With marketing and all, they'd be crazy to NOT add kh3 updates somewhere. Promotion is key (heh). They gotta keep advertising this game in every way possible.

There's the basic stuff like new medals, gameplay, story updates, etc. I mean, it is cool to get a new world for Union Cross. But let's all be real: there has to be some sort of KH3 tease somewhere in the mix. With marketing and all, they'd be crazy to NOT add kh3 updates somewhere. Promotion is key (heh). They gotta keep advertising this game in every way possible.

Ha, I see what you did there! ;)

Yes, I agree, Kingdom Hearts III might have a presence at the event, and since the game releases this year, the more it's promoted, the better! :D