Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VymcyO0SFP8

What's going on guys! This video i'm sharing with you guys today is something I've thought about ever since playing 0.2 and watching that last cutscene. I think that that Kairi and Lea should open Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm not going to go tooooooo.... much in detail because of course I want you to watch the video.

What I do want though is for you guys to give me some feedback on the idea, and maybe explain to me some scenarios you have of your own! O_O Anyways, thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy the video.

Edited by xTheOnlyProdigyx

i really want the prologue of kh3 to be as kairi's keyblade training too, i really hope we get to see her become quite the fighter as well and i really hope both of the get their own side games with the as the main characters

perhaps somewhere down the line they could share a game  when they go on their mark of mastery exam

It would be a great way to silence haters of Kairi by showing her getting some training with keyblades and maybe throw in some 'oh snap she's good' moments in there to really make her amazing.

I'm all for this idea! [ditto on Lea tho]

Gonna be honest, didn't really watch the video, but I agree with ya nonetheless. It'd be a really smart idea to have Kairi and Lea act as your tutorial characters in order to learn the BARE BASICS of the game. You know, the classic KH basics: walking, running, jumping, using items, attacking, combos, blocking, evasion, health recovery, magic, locking on, opening treasure chests, and basic Situation Commands (ie: look at/open this door, pick thing up, lift barrel, etc.). Give all of that basic stuff to Kairi and Lea so that by the time you actually start Sora's journey in Olympus Coliseum you're not wasting time teaching Sora how to do basic stuff AGAIN like he always has to, you can just teach him the more advanced stuff like Magic Situational Commands (Firaza, Blizzaza, Curaza, etc.), Flowmotion, Link attacks/Limits, Shotlocks, Freerunning, Attraction Flow, Drive Forms, etc. It'd be a really smart way to get players to FINALLY play as Kairi and complete the original trio, as well as to start Sora off at Level 1 without making the player feel stupid by having to teach him how to jump and run AGAIN. PLEASE NOMURA, I NEED TO PLAY AS ALL THREE OF THE DESTINY ISLANDS TRIO, PLEASE JUST GIVE US KAIRI, EVEN IF IT'S JUST FOR THE TUTORIAL!!

I really want too play as my boi Axe.. Lea!

Square make it happen!

It would be cool if we can play as Lea and Kairi in the prologue like we did with KH2 with Roxas.