Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ventus_

Which Kingdom Hearts villain has the best voice?

Which Kingdom Hearts villain has the best voice?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts villain has the best voice?

• Marluxia
    • Ansem
    • Vanitas
    • Xemnas
    • Maleficent
    • Master Xehanort
    • Xigbar
    • Young Xehanort
    • Saix
    • Another one? Share below!

Ooh, Billy's birthday is today!? That's awesome! A Happy Birthday to him! :D

Dang, talk about a rock and a hard place! It's impossible to choose who has the best voice among the villains in the Kingdom Hearts series, since all of them have amazingly awesome voices! Xehanort may be legendary, Xemnas may be intimidating, Marluxia may be cool and calculated, Xigbar may be all sly and smug, Ansem may be sinister, Saix may be cold and harsh, Young Xehanort may be composed and calm and Maleficent may be elegantly evil...but the voice who caught me by surprise was Vanitas!

The reason I say this is because I did not know that Haley Joel Osment had voiced him back when I first played Birth By Sleep! When I saw his name in the credits, I was like: "Wait, what? How did I not notice that!?" I just loved how Haley got to voice Vanitas, and you could see that his vocal range was impressive, since we know now that Haley can be able to pull off a sinister and cocky villainous voice, which is why Vanitas is among my favorite voices for the villains in the KH series, not to mention he's one of my favorites! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I'm going to have to go with Xemnas it's the most memorable and unique voice to me of the ones up there. Honorable mention to Vanitas too though, as it's kind of cool to hear HJO deliver darker and more villainous lines rather than the upbeat and positive ones we're used to with Sora. 

Xemnas has the best voice in my opinion. Is have a thing for deep voices, and Xemnas is one of them. Not much to say about it, I just love it LOL

I also love Master Xehanort's voice. The fact that I had to remind myself he was Spock in Star Trek and a couple of Transformers characters in the franchise (Galvatron in the G1 movie and Sentinel Prime in Dark of the Moon)