Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rhys0126

Once the release date is announced, will you still watch the rest of the trailers?

I guess it depends on how far away the release date is from when they release the trailer that shows it.  If they show the release date at E3, which is most likely, and if the release date is like October or November then they will probably only have like one or two trailers, they will for sure have one at TGS if the release date is after September so I might I guess it depends on how the release date trailer is

Oh, I've been following KHIII's development since the beginning, and I've watched all the trailers so far! I've lived and breathed the development of this game, so you can bet your Keyblades that I'll watch the rest of the trailers after the release date is announced! I'll follow the hype all the way till the end, and when the game finally comes out, I'll make sure to avoid spoilers for the game like a plague! xD