Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Marvel and/or Star Wars Summons and/or D-Links in KH3?

Hello, everybody, how are you doing? Well then, inspired by our dear fellow user Wan_Pisu, I've decided to do this thread to ask your opinions about the following topic: since it's been pretty much confirmed that both Marvel and Star Wars WILL NOT BE IN KH3 (at least as worlds), do you think there might be, at least, a chance to bring its characters to the franchise as Summons and/or D-Links? For example: personally, I'd love if we could get Spider-Man or Hulk (from Marvel, of course) or any other superhero from this publisher as temporary allies. And Yoda or Luke Skywalker from Star Wars as well. Many people think it's better that they save these worlds for the next saga (if that ever happens; the worlds not the saga). So, this could be a great way to tease upcoming worlds for the next saga, right?

Anyway, what do you guys think? Is there even a slim chance that characters from these two huge franchises appear as temporary allies (be it as Summons or D-Links) to Sora and his friends? Feel free to give me your thoughts and opinions...

Hmm, let's see...

Well, for Marvel characters, my ideal summon/D-Link would be Spider-Man! He's my favorite Marvel superhero, and his combat style would fit the flashy combat the Kingdom Hearts series is known for! Spidey could pull in enemies with his webs and Sora could go in for the kill, and a special attack could involve Spidey webbing up Sora's arm and flinging him around and around in wide radius attack that would harm all enemies it would come into contact with!

For Star Wars, having Yoda would be awesome, cuz he could heal you up and deal heavy damage to foes with his Force Push, and with his rather swift fighting style, one could rack up experience points with ease!

Hmm i was thinking have the Avengers and Spider-Man make cameos in Radiant Garden as Members of the Restoration Committee and then Have Spider-Man as a Link Summon and then either Make Darth Vader or Darth Maul a Secret Boss either one and then have Yoda be a Link Summon for Sora.

If anything Star Wars related makes it into Kingdom Hearts 3 I'll jump to the clouds like a freaking rocket. I'm going to keep my hopes in the middle for a world but I think a link summon would be perfect.

Didn't nomura way back wanted too put Marvel and Star Wars into Kingdom Hearts 3? but he had to make phone calls to get permission?

Edited by RuDoe Ry

Don't know what the deal is with Marvel, but if it isn't in, I'd be happy.

Star Wars is impossible. Disney gave EA for licensing rights for Star Wars games. Basically, Star Wars games or iterations in games cannot happen unless EA is involved with it.

Which again, makes me happy. 

Marvel and Star Wars have no place in Kingdom Hearts. Disney owning them does not make them Disney movies. They have zero influence from Disney and just don't have that magical feeling you get from Disney movies that have carried over to Kingdom Hearts. I will always stand by this idea.

Edited by Hero of Winds