Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

That's what I always ask. Especially since their Toy Story forms seem to have new clothes, I was really hoping that meant it would cross over to their standard appearance. It would really be nice to see their style be matched up too, they're pretty integral characters to the story like Sora and Mickey are.

I have been thinking a lot about that since Riku's new outfit reveal. And I do think they should get some new outfits too!
Would be cool if we could customize their outfits like we could with Aqua in 0.2!

That's what I always ask. Especially since their Toy Story forms seem to have new clothes, I was really hoping that meant it would cross over to their standard appearance. It would really be nice to see their style be matched up too, they're pretty integral characters to the story like Sora and Mickey are.

well sora kairi and riku are teens and you know how teens are always need new clothes every other week

also donald and goofy are cartoon characters and you know that old joke the wardrobe is full with the exact same outfit :P

honestly though they should have gotten a new appearance after all these years

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

It actually bothers me a little bit that they're not getting new clothes especially when everybody in the stinking game is basically getting new clothes except the two main characters that stick by your side like Siamese twins.(nomura logic)

I actually like Donald and Goofy's outfits in Kingdom Hearts 1 before he met Sora that Knight armor looked pretty good on Goofy.

Edited by RuDoe Ry

That's a very good argument to be had. I think it's pretty unfair that everybody's getting a wardrobe change except Donald and Goofy! What are they, chopped liver? :O

I mean sure, they have their casual and royal outfits in addition to the ones we see them normally wearing during the games, but I agree, I would love to see Donald and Goofy change up their wardrobe, especially considering that this is the final chapter of the Xehanort Saga, ya know? They should dress up for the occasion!

I think the closest we'll get to seeing them in new clothes are their Toy Story outfits! Those are different enough, at least. x3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

That's a very good argument to be had. I think it's pretty unfair that everybody's getting a wardrobe change except Donald and Goofy! What are they, chopped liver? :O

I mean sure, they have their casual and royal outfits in addition to the ones we see them normally wearing during the games, but I agree, I would love to see Donald and Goofy change up their wardrobe, especially considering that this is the final chapter of the Xehanort Saga, ya know? They should dress up for the occasion!

I think the closest we'll get to seeing them in new clothes are their Toy Story outfits! Those are different enough, at least. x3

Maybe, we'll get customization for Donald and Goofy.

Well, let's not lose hope for our two favorite anthropomorphic pals! :D

I mean, Mickey gets more attention than his "lackeys".  I do wonder if Pete will get some new clothes.

Though I don't think they will pull a Grim Grinning Ghosts on us like they did Pete.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REUV4BZbzwE

I mean, Mickey gets more attention than his "lackeys".  I do wonder if Pete will get some new clothes.

Though I don't think they will pull a Grim Grinning Ghosts on us like they did Pete.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REUV4BZbzwE

Lol, well, who knows? Maybe that could be an alternate costume for Pete! xD

And yeah, well, remember, Mickey is the main mascot of Disney, so he gets a new outfit change in the KH games almost constantly! X3

Lol, well, who knows? Maybe that could be an alternate costume for Pete! xD

And yeah, well, remember, Mickey is the main mascot of Disney, so he gets a new outfit change in the KH games almost constantly! X3

Maybe, if Atlantica comes back and Pete gets a merman (merecat) theme.