Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheFVguy

How would Marvel be included in the KH universe?

Honestly I think adding Marvel to the series is a bad idea, at least right now. As you stated, Marvel does have an almost unlimited source of characters and settings, but, there are already so many untapped Disney/Pixar films that would add to the magic of the Kingdom Hearts series; whereas (to me) Marvel just doesn't fit in (right now) with the themes and story they have going on in BOTH universes. Don't get me wrong, I think there is massive potential for numerous opportunities for a collaboration, but maybe after the Dark Seeker Saga.

Edited by Joey Mancini

Honestly I think adding Marvel to the series is a bad idea, at least right now. As you stated, Marvel does have an almost unlimited source of characters and settings, but, there are already so many untapped Disney/Pixar films that would add to the magic of the Kingdom Hearts series; whereas (to me) Marvel just doesn't fit in (right now) with the themes and story they have going on in BOTH universes. Don't get me wrong, I think there is massive potential for numerous opportunities for a collaboration, but maybe after the Dark Seeker Saga.

an exploration of the marvel Universe could be its own seperate game/DLC  now that we have focused on disney so much

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

I think that the involvement of Marvel in the Kingdom Hearts series will be a gradual development. First, it'll start with simple Easter Eggs such as weapons or items named after objects in the Marvel Universe! Then, we might see a character or two pop up in one of the worlds, trying to find their way back to their own world! And then, we will get a full fledged introduction into the Marvel side of Disney, ya know?

But like many have stated, and something that I agree with, Marvel should be explored after the Xehanort Saga. The next saga can delve into Marvel and Star Wars and other unused Disney properties, ya know?

Let's not.  It's a bought franchise by Disney.  Kingdom Hearts should stick to original Disney creations.  Plus, I always thought non-cartoon characters/worlds looked weird in the games (ex: Pirates of the Caribbean & Tron).

Let's not.  It's a bought franchise by Disney.  Kingdom Hearts should stick to original Disney creations.  Plus, I always thought non-cartoon characters/worlds looked weird in the games (ex: Pirates of the Caribbean & Tron).

Big Hero 6 is a Disney animated film, but also adapted from a Marvel comic.

I figure it'll happen sooner or later, but they won't have some big Marvel world or anything. With Marvel I'd say they should probably do something like how the Final Fantasy characters are used, a superhero here, a supervillain there. Star Wars though I could see getting it's own world, both the aesthetic and the themes of Light and Dark Side really fits Kingdom Hearts to a T.