Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Qrow

DDD Glitched Trophies?

Hey everyone! So, I'm doing a 100% playthrough for all the KH games and I'm currently playing DDD on Critical.

While searching for some tips and stuff for trophies, I came across the fact that the journal related trophies (100% story, itens...) are glitched.

There are several posts around the internet with people complaining that even with the Mickey head on said journal entries, they still don't get the trophies. The problem is I can't find someone who knows why they happen or how to work them around and avoid it...

Does anyone here knows if they're still a thing or were patched (my game is updated)? If they're still happening, is there a way to avoid them or what?

Thanks in advance! 0/*

Considering that this is something that concerns trophies, I would imagine that an update for the game patched that up long ago. At least, in my instance, I never experienced any glitches, because I have all the trophies for the game, so yeah!  Odds are that problem has already been fixed! :)

Considering that this is something that concerns trophies, I would imagine that an update for the game patched that up long ago. At least, in my instance, I never experienced any glitches, because I have all the trophies for the game, so yeah!  Odds are that problem has already been fixed! :)

I do hope they fixed it!  xD 

Most topics about it are around it's launch at the beginning of 2017, but I thought I should ask anyways. lol

But thanks anyway!

I can tell you with 100% certainty that it's still glitched, because I have met all the requirements for the platinum, but didn't get it. This happened last week, btw.

For real!!!??? Which trophies didn't show up?

Record Keeper and Storyteller.

oooh I've been looking at the Storyteller trophy. It actually takes in consideration the story % on the Completion Rate tab and you must have one of every dream eater. Maybe it's that?

I met both those requirements, and I still didn't get it.

What a bummer... and no one knows how to avoid these glitched trophies... I'll just have to hope for luck now :(