Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
somedayhunchback

Are we going to get any new info before E3?

We may get a tad bit of news at the Union Cross event but we won't get a new world until E3. As for the 16th anniversary I think we'll get the updated version of the 15th anniversary in colour, the one with Sora on his throne with crown. We may be looking at a similiar ending like FFXV for KH3 expect Sora doesn't sacrifice himself but he's the King of Kingdom Hearts.

There's got to be something at that Unchained X event or PAX. This is the release year of Kingdom Hearts 3 they have to keep the marketing going there's absolutely no reason to be silent or secretive they've had just about 5 years to do that.

I just want my official release date and I'm gone into the wind. I want to know the least amount of info going into this game so I can be surprised as much as possible. No more wolrds no music NOTHING MAIN!

I would think so. Nothing major though until E3 with that sweet release date. At this point though I think they have shown enough to be honest. I am quite content to just wait knowing that the game is actually releasing this year. 

I do hope a full version of Don't Think Twice will release soon though. Unless the lyrics give away major themes of the plot. :)

Before E3 2018 will beginning of this summer, there was Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour and PAX East will be together as another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 and reveal the release dates on 2018 and reveal the new worlds, including Star Wars World and Xenosaga World, cause it was Crossover between Xenosaga and Kingdom Hearts for the first time ever.

And because of that, Kairi IS the last Guardians of light, since she have a new keyblade wielders! So, she'll trained the Keyblade wielders with Lea and thanks to Merlin and Fairy Godmother!

After all, That was the news about the secret information for Kingdom Hearts 3 with the other Kingdom Hearts' news event.

Was that correct?

Well, considering that the Union X event is close at hand, and since Nomura shall be attending, I'd like to believe that we might get an update, a screenshot, a twitter post, or a small trailer showing us new content, and perhaps announcing when we'll get the release date, which is most likely at E3 or the KH Orchestra Concert taking place three days before E3!

Well, considering that the Union X event is close at hand, and since Nomura shall be attending, I'd like to believe that we might get an update, a screenshot, a twitter post, or a small trailer showing us new content, and perhaps announcing when we'll get the release date, which is most likely at E3 or the KH Orchestra Concert taking place three days before E3!

I agree with you my friend.

Indeed, it is!!! Listen Up!! I got a secret announcement to make!

Cause the last countdown in 6 days left until Kingdom Hearts: Union x(cross): Fan Event and another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming...... And soon, Kingdom Hearts Orchestra encore and PAX East will be together as another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 in work in progress, right before E3 2018 for the beginning of this June!

And since a new world about Monstropolis, Andy's Playground, Kingdom of Corona, the Olympus, Big Hero 6 World and Symphony of Sorcery are now appear, I can't wait to see what they reveal the new world for KH3: Either Frozen, Star Wars, the Avengers, The Jungle Book, Zootopia, Moana, Pocahontas, Narnia or maybe it was Xenosaga World as re-telling the story of Xenosaga: Episode 1-3, the choices are final.

And I definitely can't wait to see what they reveal the release dates on 2018 for Kingdom Hearts 3 with a new theme songs of Kingdom Hearts 3, "Don't Think Twice" as performed by Utada Hikaru and a whole music background of Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour.

Got it?

Edited by Javier.velasquez002

YES TREASURE PLANET IS WHAT I WANT FOR KH3 We've got Tangled and Big Hero 6 as two out of three of Roy Conli's Disney Films so WE NEED TREASURE PLANET FOR KINGDOM HEARTS III! Yeah!

YES, AND THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THE CYCLE WOULD BE COMPLETE, BECAUSE WITH TREASURE PLANET, ALL DISNEY FILMS THAT CONLI WORKED ON WILL HAVE APPEARED IN KINGDOM HEARTS!

If Treasure Planet isn't revealed and instead it's Atlantis: The Lost Empire, that's just as good for me! Both of these films are critically underrated, and they deserve exposure! :D