Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

[UPDATED] Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour- Encore coming June 2018

Rest in peace London. We can't complain because they came to London last year and it's only right to give other cities a chance. But if you asked me whether I would have preferred the orchestra to be in London this year or last year I would have opted for this year with KH3's release. I think it's a tad unfair that LA gets it twice but it's understandable if that's where they're going to show the next KH3 trailer to coincide with E3

*Logging in and proceeding to see this article in the homepage. Rabidly fanboys and opens mouth wide in surprise and shock, and proceeds to have a nerdgasm and nervous breakdown.*

Ahem...thank you Leamax! This...this was totally unexpected!!!!! :D

GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S GONNA BE AN ENCORE!!! GAJDLKJFALKSDJFLKASJDFLKJ OMG OMG OMG, I NEED TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND THIS CONCERT THIS YEAR, I MUST! FOR THE LIFE OF ME, I MUST!!! I WAS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND LAST YEAR, AND NOW THIS YEAR HAS GIVEN US ANOTHER CHANCE!!!! I CANNOT MISS IT!!!! D:

Realistically, the one concert I'd be able to go to in all likeliness is the one in Chicago, since my brother happens to live there! So it'd be very easy, and there'd be no big spending of money, ya know? But if I'm not able to attend, then at least there's another concert wave coming next year! So if I can't make it this year, I can at least attempt next year!

Can we expect London?

I'm also wandering about this. The website I could have sworn did mention London but there's no listed date for it in the list. No UK performances at all even by the looks of it. 

Looks like I may have some travelling to do. But also I am a little bit concerned about going to see it and then its just full of screaming fans. 

I'm also wandering about this. The website I could have sworn did mention London but there's no listed date for it in the list. No UK performances at all even by the looks of it. 

Looks like I may have some travelling to do. But also I am a little bit concerned about going to see it and then its just full of screaming fans. 

Have you never been to one of the video game concerts? trust me, its pure magic, no joke, honest here, the way all the fans come together and rejoice in the music of one of the things that they love the most.

Have you never been to one of the video game concerts? trust me, its pure magic, no joke, honest here, the way all the fans come together and rejoice in the music of one of the things that they love the most.

I haven't but I would like to :) that's good to hear.

Shame I can’t go to any of these.

On a side note, am I the only one who wants kigurumi of Kairi, Naminé, Xion and Aqua in their orchestra uniforms for people to take pictures with?

Edited by Perkilator

I think that I might be able to go to the concert in Chicago after all! :O  I'm going to be moving into my brother's house earlier than expected, and if I can be able to get everything done and ready before July 13th, I think that I can be able to attend the concert! But that's a big maybe, because I'd have to wait for my bro to confirm to me that he got the ticket for me to go to Chicago. After that, then I'd proceed to pre-order the concert ticket, God willing that the pre-orders haven't sold out by whenever my brother gets me the date when I'll be moving! 

Omg, if I can be able to attend the Chicago concert, I'll cosplay as Kingdom Hearts III Sora! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key