Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
sorakeyblade999

So...I just did something somewhat impressive

Not bad i must say but once you figured out Sephiroths attack patterns he becomes pretty easy as long as you have important finishers like explosion.

Have you considered trying a lvl1 run yet?

Edited by EndOfTheWorld

Not bad i must say but once you figured out Sephiroth's attack patterns he becomes pretty easy as long as you have important finishers like explosion.

Have you considered trying a lvl1 run yet?

Man, that would be insane!

So, I've been streaming most of the KH series on my youtube channel, sorakeyblade99, and well, tonight, just a few moments ago, I just finished clearing up Radiant Garden...and attempted to fight Sephiroth at level 40...On Critical Mode. Of course, the first round went about as expected, instant dead.. But the second round...I no damaged the fight. It was a mixture of good blocking, good item use and good use of the trinity limit. I feel so accomplished. 

He didn't even get to use his meteor attack, which would have probably killed me. Now, I am not sure if I can link to the livestream from here, or if I have to wait until it's uploaded as a video after, but I will attempt to post it here. No commentary, just gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYg5q_HV7O4

Enjoy! This is probably never gonna happen again...at least with me.

Hey, if you did once, you can do twice, always have hope :].