Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Film Christopher Robin Official Teaser Trailer

Good God, you don't know how excited I got when I saw this trailer! Pooh was a big part of my childhood, and well, it's still a big part of my life, because it brings back fond memories of simpler times, ya know? I just love that Pooh and friends have always been such positive characters and that their stories have always been so simple and wonderful, ya know? I'm actually in the process of watching the New Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh series from the 90's! God, I just love Pooh and friends! <3

So anyways, I had known that this film was in development, because I had read about it a while back! But now that we officially got a trailer, it just got me more excited to see this film! This will be a pure nostalgia trip for people of our generation, and really, it'll probably be a feels filled ride! I had been talking for a while about how it sucked that Disney had stopped making Pooh films since 2011, and now here they are, about to deliver us what will probably be the most emotionally heartbreaking Pooh film ever! God, I need this!

Jim Cummings as Pooh just makes it all the more emotional for me! Also, I love that Disney cast Ewan McGregor (Obi Wan from the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy.) as Christopher Robin and Hayley Atwell (Peggy Carter from the MCU) as his wife, Evelyn! I'm gonna enjoy this film very much! :')

Another day another live action Disney movie remake teaser.

As with all the previous ones I think it looks great. The live action movies are a bit hit and miss for me but the ones I have liked I thought were really good.

Also the teaser was just super cute and gets you in those ways that only nostalgia can. ;A;

As with all the previous ones I think it looks great. The live action movies are a bit hit and miss for me but the ones I have liked I thought were really good.

Also the teaser was just super cute and gets you in those ways that only nostalgia can. ;A;

You know, the only live action Disney remake/reimagining I've seen is Maleficent, and I've only seen bits and pieces of Beauty And The Beast, ya know? I've yet to see Cinderella and The Jungle Book! But this film, Christopher Robin, is one that I genuinely can't wait to see, and I want to see it from day one as soon as it gets released to theaters!

Omg yes, the nostalgia! <3

I remember watching the Pooh animated series when I was very young and I am going to watch the movie very soon. My god is that the original voice? I get some kingdom hearts nostalgia feeling right now "And you will always be in my heart"

I know, me too! In fact, I'm in the process of watching the series myself from beginning to end, and I think I'm almost halfway through the series! Such fond childhood memories I have of this show! :') I also remember the Super Sleuths show that featured Pooh and friends! And yes, Jim Cummings is back on board to voice Pooh, which makes the nostalgia factor all the more sweeter! :)

I was never hyped about these live action disney remakes. (Not that I didn't like them)

But this is something to look forward to! :)

Indeed, I can't wait to see this film! :D

I can feel my cold icy heart melting because of this trailer. I'm so excited yet I don't think I'm emotionally prepared to see Pooh again. HE LOOKS SO CUTE (If they sell that version of the teddy bear I'll buy it count on it).

I think that we can agree that a good 90% of moviegoers for this film will be people from our generation and perhaps previous generation people like our parents as well, because of the sheer nostalgia and the fond memories of the bear with very little brain! The nostalgia will bridge us all together, and we'll cry like blubbering babies! 

Well, this wouldn't be a remake. It's kind of a sequel, like Alice in Wonderland.

The Jungle Book is good, Cinderella is really nice, and I like Pete's Dragon.

I just finished watching the entirety of The New Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh cartoon series that ran from 1988 to 1991 in preparation for the Christopher Robin film! Good God, the feels absolutely cannot hit me any harder! There's even one episode where the topic of Christopher Robin growing up is mentioned, and it just hit me with the feels considering that this upcoming film deals with just that!

God, I'm not ready...I'm gonna cry my eyes out! :')