Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Keyblader number one

Who is Sora based off of?

If I'm not mistaken, Nomura had said that he sees himself in Sora in certain aspects, but I don't think that the character of Sora is based off of anyone in particular! Though if I'm not mistaken, I had read on here once that since Donald was not to be the protagonist of the series as the initial idea was being conceived, Sora ended up being designed to be akin to a Disney character, hence the big shoes!

I'm saying all this from the top of my head, but I may be wrong!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

If I'm not mistaken, Nomura had said that he sees himself in Sora in certain aspects, but I don't think that the character of Sora is based off of anyone in particular! Though if I'm not mistaken, I had read on here once that since Donald was not to be the protagonist of the series as the initial idea was being conceived, Sora ended up being designed to be akin to a Disney character, hence the big shoes!

I'm saying all this from the top of my head, but I may be wrong!

He's not the only one with big shoes.  His Nobody and Zexion have big shoes.

Nomura fanfic child between Aerith and Cloud who just so happens to be a big fan of Disney stuff (at least until KH2).

From Aerith: Affinity to light, Hair Color, Personality.

From Cloud: Sword Fighting Skills, Hair Style, Eye Color

That's a good point. But Sora looks the most Disney-esque, know what I'm saying? :)

Yeah, it's kind of funny that they made him taller than Goofy.  Goofy was taller than all the other Disney characters like Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, etc.  Yet, Sora is completely puny compared to all of the Organization and his Nobody isn't helping matters.

Yeah, it's kind of funny that they made him taller than Goofy.  Goofy was taller than all the other Disney characters like Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, etc.  Yet, Sora is completely puny compared to all of the Organization and his Nobody isn't helping matters.

If I recall correctly, Goofy is still a tad bit taller than Sora. Remember that Goofy is always slouching. Though Sora has had a growth spurt. But yeah, the Organization are a bunch of big people! xD

If I recall correctly, Goofy is still a tad bit taller than Sora. Remember that Goofy is always slouching. Though Sora has had a growth spurt. But yeah, the Organization are a bunch of big people! xD

Imagine if Goofy was standing up straight, he'd probably be as tall as Lexaeus.