Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What was your favorite news from the Nintendo Direct?

What was your favorite news from the Nintendo Direct?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite news from the Nintendo Direct?

• No More Heroes trailer
    • Splatoon 2 expansion DLC
    • Super Smash Bros. Switch
    • Octopath Traveler release date
    • Luigi's Mansion for 3DS
    • Captain Toad
    • Dark Souls amiibo
    • Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story for 3DS
    • Wario Ware Gold for 3DS
    • Okami HD for Switch
    • Undertale for Switch
    • Mario Tennis Aces trailer
    • Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy for Switch
    • Something else? Share below!

Well for me the best was Bowser Inside Story I guess, I love that game, I hope the remake's worth it.

Smash is hype and all but meh, I don't expect many new things if it's coming out this year.

Becky lemme smash 

Yeah Smash Bros was my favourite announcement, another step toward making the Wii U completely irrelevant. Other than Mario 3D World and the Zelda HD games, I think literally all the Wii U games I ever played are on Switch now.

Honestly if Smash Bros just has a couple of new characters I will still buy it and play it a lot. Love those games. 

I'm also glad that Crash N Sane is finally coming to other platforms as well. That's a good fit for the Switch I think. Blast a few relic trials while on the bus or w/e sounds good to me :)

I don't even have use for Amiibos and I want that Solaire one so bad! I'm curious to see the Dark Souls remastered on the Switch, I think it can do very well. The Smash game was a surprise, but also exciting!

So many great games are coming to the Switch it's insane,I'll be getting South Park,Hyrule Warriors,Octopath Travelers,Undertale,maybe Mario Tennis depending how much I enjoy the demo,so far it seem to be a big improvement over that travesty of a game that was Ultra Smash on Wii U,same for Darksouls it will depends on my enjoyment of the demo,I'll be getting Crash too,it's so crazy to think that the PS1 Crash games will soon be playable on a Nintendo console,this is Sonic on the Gamecube all over again,now we NEED Crash Bandicoot in the new Smash

if Sonic and Cloud can get in Crash should be able too and speaking of Smash,THAT was the most exciting thing about the direct and it's coming this year.

It was always weird to me how the Inkling were not added in Smash 4 as DLC considering how succesful Splatoon was,but they were obviously saving them for Smash Switch I knew it,I hope the bring Wolf and Ice Climber back and I would love to see Simon Belmont,Isaac from Golden Sun,Rex and Elma from Xenoblade 2 and X and I'm not a big fan of Arms,but it would make a lot of sense to have Spring Man in there.Oh and BOTW Link,is it just an alternate costume or does it mean it's a new Smash? It'd be crazy to me to have a new Smash already,I'd be fine with a DX version with new characters and stages honestly